The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future of the Twin Queens? "SPOILERS"

SprinKah

I consider myself to be quite a obsessed fan of the Grineer and the whole them of them and the twin queens were just bloody amazing.

SO, I let the elder queen rot, basically let her live...

Though, I wonder, because the other choices actually kill her and well, I don't know if letting her rot would make any difference.

I really hope we will be seeing more of the Twin Queens, if the elder one survived or something like that. Maybe it's just...Queen now, Worm Queen?

DE, do confirm if you can!

I suppose the Elder COULD potentially be alive, I mean Ordan Karran ( pre-Ordis, Beast of Bones ) actually tried to slay the Orokin, he did but none of them actually died.

so...maybe this is what could potentially happen to the ELder Queen too I suppose? Though I mean the Orokin did actually die by the Tenno...I don't know how they actually did that but yeah....

I wish we'll be seeing more of the Elder QUeen...

Edited by SprinKah

1 minute ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

I went control and took matters into my own hands.

I wonder what branching can be possible?

In the Second Dream I started with Unairu, and I rarely use the school currently.

Oooooookay

I'm just curious if the Twin Queens will still be a thing or not. 

I also let the Grineer Queen live, to be honest I like the enemy bosses in warframe 2 much it's hard for me to actually have the guts to kill them (permanently, normal assassinations are fine, I mean, look at salad v he is still alive after grinding him 2 no end).

Call it love/hate relationship in a nutshell.

3 hours ago, SprinKah said:

Oooooookay

Elder Queen is canonically dead regardless of your choice in the end. Having her swiftly decapitated by Teshin leaves little room for return, but then again we bisected Vor, and look where that lead. Besides, I doubt DE would be able to track all three player choices and branch out different situations for every individual.

Edited by LazerSkink

1 minute ago, SprinKah said:

Oooooookay

Indeed.

You went rot, I did not.

Therefore I wonder where the devs go from here.

So far we have a new melee that affects a former Dax soldier that has helped us greatly and new capabilities with #5.

2 minutes ago, NecromancerX69 said:

I also let the Grineer Queen live, to be honest I like the enemy bosses in warframe 2 much it's hard for me to actually have the guts to kill them (permanently, normal assassinations are fine, I mean, look at salad v he is still alive after grinding him 2 no end).

Call it love/hate relationship in a nutshell.

I know, me too....I'm quite devatated that DE didn't let bosses like....live like Vay Hek....just like they would have more resources to work with for boss-related events like Gravdivus Dilemma and such...

3 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Elder Queen is canonically dead regardless of your choice in the end. Having her swiftly decapitated by Teshin leaves little room for return, but then again we bisected Vor, and look where that lead. Besides, I doubt DE would be able to track all three player choices and branch out different situations for every individual.

I let her rot, she carted her way above, dunno what's going to happen to her though....she lives in my choice, though who knows. 

11 minutes ago, SprinKah said:

why?

Seems like the sort of thing that would dramatically shake the Grineer up as a faction.

Kela, Tyl, and Vay (among, presumably, other high-ranking Grineer we simply either don't see or who haven't been developed much yet) would all declare themselves the new Kween/King of the Grineer Empire and start a massive civil war that would sweep the Origin System.

At least with the Younger Kween alive and in command there is still a known heirarchy, though I imagine Grineer at the top would be maneuvering to take afvantage of the Elder Kween's death too.

15 minutes ago, WrathAscending said:

Seems like the sort of thing that would dramatically shake the Grineer up as a faction.

Kela, Tyl, and Vay (among, presumably, other high-ranking Grineer we simply either don't see or who haven't been developed much yet) would all declare themselves the new Kween/King of the Grineer Empire and start a massive civil war that would sweep the Origin System.

At least with the Younger Kween alive and in command there is still a known heirarchy, though I imagine Grineer at the top would be maneuvering to take afvantage of the Elder Kween's death too.

they're dead though? except for Hek maybe...

I wonder how will DE pan out the "reaction" from other factions by either spreading rumors of one of the queen's demise, full on propaganda it, or let the syndicates know what happened and let them do what they want with it. There also a possibility of a "stronger" unification with the Grineer since one of their most beloved symbols died which could further resolve of hellbent on tenno killing with a more aggressive stance ie Old queen becomes a martyr for the new queen/ young queen to rally troops and might be able to seal some gaps that have formed in the grineer empire after it became an empire.

40 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

The elder queen is either dead or weakened regardless of choice seeing that the younger queen is acting in control with the kuva guardians and siphons.

Maybe, but know this, when I play Siphon Missions, the Worm Queen was collecting Kuva for her sister....though I know DE sometimes they get their lore quite mixed up so I don't know, maybe the Queen will be revived somehow?

Just now, SprinKah said:

Maybe, but know this, when I play Siphon Missions, the Worm Queen was collecting Kuva for her sister....though I know DE sometimes they get their lore quite mixed up so I don't know, maybe the Queen will be revived somehow?

They're grineer, they survived this long by cloning themselves endlessly. No doubt the queens do the same considering how decrepit they look and their mechanical enhancements.

22 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

They're grineer, they survived this long by cloning themselves endlessly. No doubt the queens do the same considering how decrepit they look and their mechanical enhancements.

they transfer consciousness via Continuity Ritual... basically the Queens are Parasite..