Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Found something interesting. [Spoilerish]

Gran_Maw_Sigmus

So, while hanging out in the Kuva Fortress, I found a room with various specimens stuffed in tanks with bunch of storage units for what I assume is Kuva. I believe there was an Infested Ancient, a Fusion Moa, some various plantlife, and... Lech Kril.

332c8b0e096463339fcf011295d8e73d.jpg

The picture isn't the best, as I only quickly f12'd it before rushing off to join my teammates.

However, he clearly has his back tubes and you can see the distinct paint job and helmet he has.

So, why do the Queens have the corpse(?) of one of their war heroes on display?

Maybe we'll see an upgraded, revived Kuva Lech Kril in the future?

Anyhoo, give some thoughts on this, I suppose. If you've noticed anything else similar to this, do share with the rest of us.

46 minutes ago, Gran_Maw_Sigmus said:

So, while hanging out in the Kuva Fortress, I found a room with various specimens stuffed in tanks with bunch of storage units for what I assume is Kuva. I believe there was an Infested Ancient, a Fusion Moa, some various plantlife, and... Lech Kril.

332c8b0e096463339fcf011295d8e73d.jpg

The picture isn't the best, as I only quickly f12'd it before rushing off to join my teammates.

However, he clearly has his back tubes and you can see the distinct paint job and helmet he has.

So, why do the Queens have the corpse(?) of one of their war heroes on display?

Maybe we'll see an upgraded, revived Kuva Lech Kril in the future?

Anyhoo, give some thoughts on this, I suppose. If you've noticed anything else similar to this, do share with the rest of us.

I never was bothered too much about logical basement in games where missions are repetitive and mobs come back after death. But probably there it is

Lol i just noticed a stealthy person on the piece of screenshot. Looks like a ninja turtle

Edited by texrei