Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power use/operator change unresponsive

Cortanis

I like the new change up to how the focus/operator jump works, but I keep having a problem with it and keybindings. I don't use the powers as they are on the number keys at all. The reach and control on them just don't feel like they work well for me. So I've got my next power button set to a the up arrow you'll find on a lot of the nice mice now in days. I've also got the use power button set on the scroll wheel click as well. Problem with the power redux on the #5 is that now their is a tendency on death and in TWW quest that it won't even recognize that the power is trying to be used at all or it tries to recognize it as one of the other powers being used. The only fix that I've found at this point in game is to keep cycling through and try to use one or two of the other powers to try and make it recognize which one is actually being used.

Going to have to add on to this one. Not only is the cycling method not really working any more, but the #5 key isn't working a lot ether. Operator moves are also not working properly or in some cases at all. Currently can't get the dash to work at all.

• 4 weeks later...

So is it still posible to only use the Operator for activating naramon or zenurik permanently or have they even Changed it? all the old way only an Addition or is it been changed to another mechanic. I evem havent played the TWW Quest yet but wanted to know what happens with my Operator after it??