Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] About the ending for TWW.

Flashbinder

Hello, I've had a thought about what happened during the ending, where your operator is possessed for a couple of seconds. I think the next big quest might involve the Void and it's secrets. Maybe you guys could give some input about this? As for a name, it could be called: Echoes of the Void.

Sorry if this has been discussed somewhere already.

So far I know the next quest will be on Umbra (darkness) and the umbra frames will be introduced starting with the legendary Excal Umbra. The hint was there at the last of TWW as operator's inner darkness rises up and speaks up to the other side of the character. Thats how the dark frames will come up involving the darker self of the operator.

Edited by AhmadIvu

8 minutes ago, AhmadIvu said:

So far I know the next quest will be on Umbra (darkness) and the umbra frames will be introduced starting with the legendary Excal Umbra. The hint was there at the last of TWW as operator's inner darkness rises up and speaks up to the other side of it character. Thats how the dark frames will come up involving the darker self of the operator.

Compelling, but all speculation.

1 hour ago, Dhrekr said:

Compelling, but all speculation.

May be some but not full. As Steve made some related statements in some of the last DevStreams on how & when Excal umbra will be released (Update:20) and that some of the warframes will have a umbra version but not all as he said something like 'not everyone will get their hands on umbra' indicating a bit of exclusiveness. Umbra means the dark version and TWW ending up with the operator's inner darkness which is VOID itself waking up informing in ways that the operator must remember who and how he/she is today.

I dont know but certainly feeling that DE has tried to put a clear hint point by the end of quest to send a message on what to come next.