Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 16 Test Bugged PC

CrazyKavatLady

Yes i tried it today myself and i passed it with 193 kills but i noticed something that was off about the mission. Not all enemies were the same. most of them were normal corpus whereas some of them were glowing blue like the control point and they were actually shooting each other as well. Could it be that the spawns are bugged and if you don't kill enough of the blue ones you will not pass the mission?QhK0rDa.jpg

Edited by Z1r0na
added image

I had the same issue and still do. I posted it as an AI bug though before I checked the missions forum. My second time around I used ash with high range and spammed 4 to see if killing all of them at spawn would help but the mission still wouldn't continue. I then followed through with a ranged avalanche Frost and Mesa with the same results.

39 minutes ago, prodethius said:

I had the same issue and still do. I posted it as an AI bug though before I checked the missions forum. My second time around I used ash with high range and spammed 4 to see if killing all of them at spawn would help but the mission still wouldn't continue. I then followed through with a ranged avalanche Frost and Mesa with the same results.

Yeah, it looks like we found a solution. This (hopefully) should be fixed in the next hotfix! <3

On 11/13/2016 at 4:23 AM, CrazyKavatLady said:

Hi there!

I was finally able to qualify for the Rank 16 MR test today ( 15 > 16, defend cryopod for 3 waves) so I practiced in the Simulacrum first but noticed it was bugged. The actual test is also bugged, in a slightly different way.

In the practice test, I got the wave counter, 0/3, however eeven when defeating a wave, more enemies would spawn but the wave counter remained at 0, and enemies just kept spawning. This probably lasted about 10 minutes before I aborted.

I watched a youtube video of the test and saw it only took him 3 minutes to complete and noticed a comment from another user saying their test is bugged also. This comment was 4 weeks old, so pre-TWW.

When I tried the test for real, I had no wave counters at all, and enemies kept spawning endlessly like above. I timed it for about 8 minutes before aborting. Now I can't try for another 24 hours but I'm assuming I'll have the same issue if I try again then as well.

Also, in both the Practice test and the real test, I noticed a mix of "digital" (simulated) enemies as well as "real" looking enemies (who dropped actual loot), focus yellow thing was spawning also. The "digital" and "real" enemies were firing at eachother sometimes also. 

Please is this being looked at soon? I don't want to stay at MR15 forever :( 

Had this issue in both practice and actual test. Found out the easiest way to progress is to kill all the "digital" enemies. Then the wave counter would progress. The thing being is that these enemies would sometimes just stand at their spawn or hide somewhere so you'd have to hunt them down while protecting the pod from non-digital enemies. 

I just entered, now i have no enemies spawn:((((. So sad i'm waiting 1 week now ,to get 16.

So i had to abord ofc, cose nothing was happening and again 24 h penalty :((.

Edited by Padael

I had some problems with this the last few days too. Mostly problems for me when running with mesa. Pretty much the same problems that have been mentioned. Enemies not spawning or endless enemy. Practice it in the relays. Avoid any kind of spectre or clem too just in case. I managed to do it with ember world on fire build. If it seems stuck run around a little and they should pop up. Take plenty of energy restores. Practice first ;) Hope this helps people who are stuck.

My MR 16 test is also glitched, but mainly because the enemies never spawn. If I do the mission in a relay or from the orbiter (menu) both result in me being prompted by lotus with no actual spawns or wave start no matter how long I sit and wait.

Seriously, it is super frustrating not being able to rank up due to a bug.  Was trying to rank from 15>16

I joined the mission and it never started.  I walked around the entire map, stood on the pod, jumped off the edges, tried everything.  

Please fix DE.  

Edited by _daVinci_

Yea I just completed it in practice went to qualify completed it killed all 36 enemy's but I hasn't ended I put spectors out nothing I uses trinitys link nothing just stuck in here or abort how I have to wait 24 hours till I can try to not get a bugged one don't put a cool down if there all bugged so horribly 

Edited by (PS4)Normm_1263

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...