Is this even legal?

More-L

Use mirage's first ability with a certain aura and yeah... did I miss a patch note?

Guess I'll just spell it out, each of mirages clones stack w/e aura you have equipped.

EDIT: Title is a joke because of how op this is. i.e "Is something this overpowered even legal?"

Edited by More-L
stuff

1 minute ago, Calwon5 said:

If it's doable within the game. Then its legal even if its bugged or not meant to be in there in the first place. Report if your in doubts.

It was a joke... i didn't mean it literally, anyway. re-read original post

Wtf ? Looks like you want to report a bug, but a the same time you want to exploit it, but at the same time you're scared.

* Prism blind himself *

Oh you made an edit to the OP, so yeah, bug 

Edited by Xgomme

2 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Being vague doesn't help either.

I pretty much said everything that needed to be said aside from 'what' aura to equip. But the fact is, it's every aura. Going into the simulacrum with any aura and using her first ability would of revealed it.

11 minutes ago, More-L said:

I pretty much said everything that needed to be said aside from 'what' aura to equip. But the fact is, it's every aura. Going into the simulacrum with any aura and using her first ability would of revealed it.

Worried about the dev team catching on? They do play their own game, even if a bit slow to the scene with their own exploits they unintentionally leave in.

20 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Worried about the dev team catching on? They do play their own game, even if a bit slow to the scene with their own exploits they unintentionally leave in.

Not really worried about them catching on, just wanted to give some people something to do really, thought it would have been a bit of fun but you know, it pretty much just turned into people saying 'the hell is this guy talking about'   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

EDIT: I also wasn't sure if it was a glitch or feature 

Edited by More-L

2 minutes ago, More-L said:

Not really worried about them catching on, just wanted to give some people something to do really, thought it would have been a bit of fun but you know, it pretty much just turned into people saying 'the hell is this guy talking about'   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's also the reason why people don't post it on the forums and put it on reddit or something.

3 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Just saying that most exploits and such aren't put on the forums because people don't want DE to find out about.

In most games exploiting loop holes and not bug reporting them can be counted as ban able offense. If things are clearly NOT working as intended and you exploit them to gain unfair advantages the rewards you gathered while doing so can be removed and you can receive punishment according to the TOS and EULA.

All digital content is the property of the company that produced it and you are just allowed to use it, should you have acquired something through an exploit of game mechanics and distributed that knowledge by posting it on reddit for example you just committed a ban able offense.   

37 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Just saying that most exploits and such aren't put on the forums because people don't want DE to find out about.

If you believe that then why did you say I was worried about the dev team catching on if I posted it here? I'd prefer if they saw it. I honestly just thought this was a pretty funny mechanic (even if a bug) and thought posting it here would get a few jokes about it and possibly let them know (because I'm pretty sure they also read their forums.) 

This is basically what I was ignorantly hoping for: 

random person/people see(s) this post "Mirage's 1 with a certain aura? He/she/it doesn't specify what, I might go test this in simulacrum" after testing posts something like "Wow, this is op and yeah, this is a bug" 

I reply "Oh, ok lol. I wasn't sure if it was added at some point when I took a break from playing, I'll make a bug report"

then more people start catching on and we make good jokes/suggestions to try out before it is eventually fixed.

But instead, I got people just saying they were confused. Although some people did suggest things like sprint aura. So I have that going for me, which is nice. 

Anyway, pointless disappointing post :(

Edited by More-L