[SPOILER] Riven mods is RNG on another RNG with more RNG, please change it.

As a tittle says its a Triple RNG, and its a triple problem.
If you complete riven mod challenge its randomly chosing a weapon type and stats, and it's horrible Idea, because to get more riven mods, you need to do sorties and it's an RNG that will randomly give you a reward, you can do sorties once per day :/.
But you can randomize your stats for 900 Kuvas, yes, but it will only randomize stats not weapon type, so if Riven mod will be for an useless weapon that you don't like, it's already dead for you, you can only pray for RNG to give you another riven mod from sorties and another pray that will give you good stats and for weapon that you using or it's decent.

Why we can't just put the Riven mod to the weapon that we like, for example Soma Prime, do riven mod challenge and it will be a mod for SOMA. It will cut one RNG down, and you can randomize the stats with Kuvas so that second RNG will not be that big problem.

tbh, not EVERY weapon should get a riven mod. I mean a riven mod for soma p or tonkor or synoid simulor is just broken. since DE is trying to give less-used weapon a new life line, it should only work on these types of weapons  

and it's just another new system, ofc DE will go the 'safe' way with it 

Well, after rerolling 8 times now i can tell you it is a lot worse than what you think. What you want is something like Tonkor, Dread, Zarr etc with 4 positive rolls of Crit Chance, Crt Multi, Mutishot and Raw dmg. The thing is though, when you reroll you can LOSE one of the 4 rolls and only have 3 to roll. You can then lose another one and go down to 2 WITH NO WAY to recover those stat rolls. Essentially you get #*($%%@ if you don't get extremely lucky with the RNG gods and get good rolls the first time or when you open the mod because you have a high chance of losing a stat roll. What makes it worse is, even if you want to keep it after getting fisted in the arse, the cost of rerolling increases every time you do it.

So, to wrap this up, ONLY buy 4 stat rolled mods that have what you want otherwise you are likely to get screwed or waste your time. DE should really change it so that you can gain those rolls back in some way because there is a major power difference between having 4 rolls and having 2.

Edited by Kaoru_Sugimura
4 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

tbh, not EVERY weapon should get a riven mod. I mean a riven mod for soma p or tonkor or synoid simulor is just broken

THAT IS 100% correct. I though that there are right now 15 of those mods, for weak weapons, but after time I found that all in these mods is random. You can't find them in codex even if you have one, because its completly random.
Critical damage or chance for non crit or realy small critical chance/damage weapons, and giving some ridiculous buffs to already OP weapons.

The best choice is to make mods, not fully random, and only good buffs +only for weak weapons. Like Braton, Burston, Gorgon for example.

4 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

THAT IS 100% correct. I though that there are right now 15 of those mods, for weak weapons, but after time I found that all in these mods is random. You can't find them in codex even if you have one, because its completly random.
Critical damage or chance for non crit or realy small critical chance/damage weapons, and giving some ridiculous buffs to already OP weapons.

The best choice is to make mods, not fully random, and only good buffs +only for weak weapons. Like Braton, Burston, Gorgon for example.

Even if they did that it wouldn't balance things out since it would just make those weapons the new endgame weapons. You can get 150+% to Crit chance, Crit Multi, Raw Damage and 92+% Multishot which is more than enough to make any weapon extremely strong. If you ask why idc if the weapon has or does not have decent crit chance then let me tell you: It's called Kavats and with the Adarza you get +60% added to the base before it is multiplied by mods. That buff is up for 1/3rd of a mission as well meaning it is more than viable. Also, these are endgame mods with high MR requirements and extreme RNG. Once people figure out just how bad the rng is with these things the price will skyrocket with proper 4 stat mods going well over 1500p because of how rare they are and the fact that you can LOSE stat rolls when you attempt a reroll. It's the most aids RNG i have ever seen in a game.