Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why the infested door still not opened yet?

-CM-La_Espada

Steve hinted at it opening up later down the line, perhaps with the infested Warframe. 

SPOILERS

If you have played TWW, You will know ordis says "And now you can help me clean up this infested door" hinting that it could be some time yet

Edited by Magnitude98

I just wonder why they have to force the story so often.  Infested growth on "my ship".  I would take care of the problem.  Oh but we can't.  For some reason, we can't do anything about our ship to clean it up or find out what the hell is wrong.  No we just watch it sit there everyday.

It isn't interesting to not be able to chose anything.  It might be story relevant, but hey, if the story isn't impressing me, then maybe it shouldn't be so forced.  Find somewhere else to shove these things.  Don't put it somewhere that just doesn't fit very well.

41 minutes ago, Magnitude98 said:

Steve hinted at it opening up later down the line, perhaps with the infested Warframe. 

SPOILERS

Hide contents

If you have played TWW, You will know ordis says "And now you can help me clean up this infested door" hinting that it could be some time yet

That line could have also meant he wanted you to help with it RIGHT THEN.

I think they said during Pax Australia its coming this year. thier plan if i remember correctly is 2 more frames to be released before year ends.

So we should see it and the music frame before mid December. Hopefully theres no delays. I got the impression watching the devs talking in recent streams that they wanted to ship the infested door quest with TWW.