Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sedna Junction is too hard

shineddark

Okay, first you have to do the Sedna Junction to unlock the War within quest. I get it.

But why it is so hard? i mean, the junction?

first kill vay hek...easy

kill 10 sentients..easy

get 3 Lua mods...WTF?

I've trying to get these mods for 6+ hours...and nothing.

The puzzles are so hard to solve, i always get a non-english speaking team, or they left because they were killed by the sentients..or we cant solve the puzzle..

10 minutes ago, shineddark said:

Okay, first you have to do the Sedna Junction to unlock the War within quest. I get it.

kill 10 sentients..easy

get 3 Lua mods...WTF?

The puzzles are so hard to solve, i always get a non-english speaking team, or they left because they were killed by the sentients..or we cant solve the puzzle..

I can help you if you want. In 20min that is (gona lunch now)

Ign: devildevil21

Just now, Moogleoftheages said:

It should be mentioned that you can simply trade for the mods and it also completes that task for you. So if you really can't do the puzzle rooms there's that avenue for you. 

Doesn't work I already had drift mods before TWW

2 minutes ago, Ariadne said:

Doesn't work I already had drift mods before TWW

You have to obtain the mods after TWW/Map Fix. Mods you received before will not contribute to the tasks on the junction, just like every other task on junctions don't count for boss kills and enemy kills before TWW/Map Fix.

Edited by Moogleoftheages

Just now, Moogleoftheages said:

You have to obtain the mods after TWW/Map Fix. Mods you received before will not contribute to the tasks on the junction, just like every other task on junctions don't count for boss kills and enemy kills before TWW/Map Fix.

Good to know.

Trades will not work. You have to claim the mod yourself from the room.

If you can get a decent team together from recruit chat, pavlov has at least two rooms that generally spawn. The Mobile defense (though it spawns the sentient fighters) spawns a couple of rooms as well. Just grab a few guys and... i dont know. Pray to RNGsus that you get squadmates that speak your native tongue? XP.

I really dont know. Either way, good luck!

1 minute ago, kbowser said:

Trades will not work. You have to claim the mod yourself from the room.

If you can get a decent team together from recruit chat, pavlov has at least two rooms that generally spawn. The Mobile defense (though it spawns the sentient fighters) spawns a couple of rooms as well. Just grab a few guys and... i dont know. Pray to RNGsus that you get squadmates that speak your native tongue? XP.

I really dont know. Either way, good luck!

Then...Goodbye Warframe!

Some of them are really, really easy. Stealth Drift requires you to traverse 2 rooms without touching any of the lasers, you can do that by using bullet time to just glide to the other end. Cunning Drift is easy as well, it just requires well timed jumps. Power drift is by far the easiest, you just have to fill 6 circles with power, bring one or 2 energy restore, or zenurik school and you will finish it in under 1 minute. 

Just watch a youtube video that contains all of them so that you can recognize them and then rush lua capture. 

Edited by aligatorno

36 minutes ago, shineddark said:

kill 10 sentients..easy

get 3 Lua mods...WTF?

Hit up YT, watch the puzzles done solo (so you know what to look for and what to do when you hit those rooms) and run the first capture mission solo until you get enough different ones to meet the requirement.

I'd advise taking a frame kitted to tackle a few different puzzles (modded for jumps, lots of hp/nrg restores) challenges

2 hours ago, Smith2k said:

I agree, too hard, kills the fun and most importantly blocks progress.

yes it is...I've playing Warframe for 2 years. Second dream was awesome..now finally The War Whitin arrived, and this junction blocking our way to try the new quest. 

Yeah DE, you ruined us both....

I agree, played warframe since launch, have every tile unlocked, but get "blocked" from the War Within by this stupid junction quest.
WHY? I am NOT interested in doing this at all over and over again.
I have unlocked planets 2 times by now, due to the everchanging tile set system. -.-
I am done doing it, especially with the stupid puzzles quests.

Not particularly hard, just annoying as hell...just my opinion though.

Never liked Lua and then I'm forced to do stuff there -_-

Like mentioned by others, laser dodging obstacle course and fooling death star's eye lazer are quite easy to do solo.

Whats the'fun gameplay element of having to grind all these junctions in order to do the cool stuff like quests? I understand DE is trying to give us content and stuff to do, but locking stuff behind junctions is just annoying and feels to me like just padding the game out with grindy busywork. 

Maybe it's different for new players, who may do a lot of this stuff naturally, but for vets we're just going back to do stuff we've already done. People want to enjoy the quest, not whack their head against these challenge rooms for hours.

Edited by Zeromanicus

On 11/14/2016 at 7:05 AM, tastic said:

No Quest unlock should be behind relying on 2 team members not going to extraction before you can find the puzzle let alone complete it and good luck if its a multi player required puzzle you get.

You can easily do the puzzle room solo if you can't find people to do them with. They are not at all hard. Sedna is the last planet however, so sure it's hard for an MR2. But if you should be at sedna, the lua puzzle rooms shoudl be a breeze.