Jump to content

[TWW Spoils Ahead] A little complaint.


jjadned
 Share

Recommended Posts

So at the end of TWW you can use your Op powers when u want. Expect for in you ship. Ordis says that you could help clean up the infested door but you can't use your powers to clean it. It just rumbs the wrong way that you can't. Also I think the doors have to do with the karma system that was in TWW the light and dark meter.

 

Edit: Forgot to add. Please let us mod our op or at least buff. Having your shields and NRG zapped for losing 100 health is super crappy. Atleast Increase the power pool and health of the op. 

Edited by jjadned
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was probably just a joke of convenience on DE's part. I´ve noticed the "Infested" term might also be used for some manner of insult as the Operator used it on Teshin, though for this topic that might not be relevant. Besides, Ordis doesn´t want us using the destructive powers inside the ship and conventional methods of cleaning could be risky for the Operator, yet probably mildly inconsequential for the Warframe. Not really sure what DE is intending, but I don´t think that statement held very much priority. 

Has the Tenno really been so negligent/lazy as to not assist Ordis in cleaning up on the ship/in the orbiter?... Well, I suppose the battles raging on missions might take its toll there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Robin-da-Reaper said:

It was probably just a joke of convenience on DE's part. I´ve noticed the "Infested" term might also be used for some manner of insult as the Operator used it on Teshin, though for this topic that might not be relevant. Besides, Ordis doesn´t want us using the destructive powers inside the ship and conventional methods of cleaning could be risky for the Operator, yet probably mildly inconsequential for the Warframe. Not really sure what DE is intending, but I don´t think that statement held very much priority. 

Has the Tenno really been so negligent/lazy as to not assist Ordis in cleaning up on the ship/in the orbiter?... Well, I suppose the battles raging on missions might take its toll there.

You think they would have like a cleaning robot that is able to go in places that are unsafe. Of course it's all up to DE to add this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My complaint as a pc player who uses a controller to play (yeah I know:) would be how buggy the controls are now for this new ability. I had a hard time beating that last part because my controls would lock up or glitch out. It's always been a small problem but now it's seems to lock up more for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

the infested door and frame are coming next month or so. since they are planning on releasing infested frame this year, and he is tied somehow to the door 

What about the smoky door on the other side? I dought the barb frame will unlock it. And I wonder what will be behind the infested door... New sorties? Another Excalibur Helmet? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jjadned said:

What about the smoky door on the other side? I dought the barb frame will unlock it. And I wonder what will be behind the infested door... New sorties? Another Excalibur Helmet? 

The other door wasn't even mentioned. Probably the infested frame will be in the infested door and maybe a new system

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

the infested door and frame are coming next month or so. since they are planning on releasing infested frame this year, and he is tied somehow to the door 

DE has stated that the door and the frame have nothing to do with each other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...