Ivara Prime Ideas

jjadned

If/When ivara is primed how do you think she will be found. I kind of want like a spy sortie were you have to be undetected and compete in under 5 mins would be cool. At the same time it sounds like no Warframe parts are gonna be in sorties anymore so maybe nightmare alerts. 

2 minutes ago, DeadScream said:

To be honest I think we will have to farm for relics and then farm for her parts... Just like any other prime warframe :B

Ya. I'm just hopeing because she is the super spy/stealth Warframe so I just hope that the prime is super high in end spy missions but it is very unlikely...

Edited by jjadned

Just now, jjadned said:

Ya. I'm just hopeing because she is the super spy/stealth Warframe so I just hope that the prime is super high in end missions but it is very unlikely...

A "predator" mission would fit Ivara more than spy I think. 

Something like what you said, you have to remain undetected for the whole mission, but it could be an exterminate with a hell lot of enemies instead of a spy thing :3 

2 minutes ago, DeadScream said:

A "predator" mission would fit Ivara more than spy I think. 

Something like what you said, you have to remain undetected for the whole mission, but it could be an exterminate with a hell lot of enemies instead of a spy thing :3 

It would be impossible without Loki or ivara though. Maybe ash... I like this idea though.

Edited by jjadned

probably through relics, since vauban, an alert frame, and ash, gotten from manics, are both obtainable through them, so i dont think it would change

2 minutes ago, PapaFragolino said:

I actually don't think the game is going to last long enough for us to see Ivara Prime, not at this rate.

oMJ28xM_700wa_0.gif

10 minutes ago, PapaFragolino said:

I actually don't think the game is going to last long enough for us to see Ivara Prime, not at this rate.

What do you mean? Warframe is one of the biggest FTP game and most story driven free game I've ever played. (Not a moba)

most played games steam

(Of today)

Dota 2

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Grand Theft Auto V

Team Fortress 2

Sid Meier's Civilization VI

Football Manager 2017

Paladins

Warframe

ARK: Survival Evolved

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition