Where is the nerf crowd?

PoobahTheGrand

Just finished TWW and I'm looking at the statsof the Broken Scepter and this thing is ridiculous. 1.25 base attack speed (with primed fury berserker and arcane strike can reach over 2 attack speed), does impact damage which is op on this due to its high attack speed and can reach 100% status chance? And it can heal and give you energy? Now I'm not the type to run around screaming 2 op pls nerf or complain about power creep, but I'm wondering where's the nerf crowd for this?

Edited by PoobahTheGrand

1.) Spoilers tag missing

2.) Impact is the least significant physical damage type, it has a negative against everything except corpus shields. You know, the shields that are nowhere near as significant as armor, don't recharge, and are easily bypassed by bleed and poison damage.

3.) This weapon is not crit-based, so it doesn't make good use of Blood Rush to reach non-stop red crits. This weapon does NOWHERE near as much damage as something like galatine prime.

4.) The energy and health restore is on a timer, you can't just do it over and over.

What nerf crowd? You mean the nerf 'crowd' that consists of the occasional bit of feedback, and the imaginary crowd of complainers that people invent because they don't want to admit that DE made their own balance decision? That nerf crowd?

Have you used it yet? Lots of things seem OP or UP on paper.

6 minutes ago, PoobahTheGrand said:

Just finished TWW and I'm looking at the statsof the Broken Scepter and this thing is ridiculous. 1.25 base attack speed (with primed fury berserker and arcane strike can reach over 2 attack speed), does impact damage which is op on this due to its high attack speed and can reach 100% status chance? And it can heal and give you energy? Now I'm not the type to run around screaming 2 op pls nerf or complain about power creep, but I'm wondering where's the nerf crowd for this?

q03EG.gif

7 minutes ago, Momaw said:

1.) Spoilers tag missing

2.) Impact is the least significant physical damage type, it has a negative against everything except corpus shields. You know, the shields that are nowhere near as significant as armor, don't recharge, and are easily bypassed by bleed and poison damage.

3.) This weapon is not crit-based, so it doesn't make good use of Blood Rush to reach non-stop red crits. This weapon does NOWHERE near as much damage as something like galatine prime.

4.) The energy and health restore is on a timer, you can't just do it over and over.

1.Spoiler tag not missing

2. Impact damage in itself is weak. But with an attack speed as high as this it's not not do to the constant staggering

3. Status> Crit

4. Ah didn't know that

11 minutes ago, PoobahTheGrand said:

The damage is merely decent. The Tonbo I took into the quest outperforms it in every category, if only slightly. So it's really not power creep

The orb assimilation is a gimmick. It's too slow and leaves you too vulnerable to really be useful in endless missions; it's about good for, say, people like me who still have half their warframes un-potato'd and like to go into level 35 syndicate missions with un-optimized gear as a challenge

5 minutes ago, Momaw said:

it has a negative against everything except corpus shields.

It's neutral against Robotics and Infested. It only has a negative against Grineer and Crewmen

You're complaining about getting a decent staff weapon which is still considerably underpowered compared with the best weapons in game...theres no reason to nerf it, if anything staffs in general need a buff.

Oh and you should really have spoiler somewhere for those that haven't done tww...

Edited by LSG501

4 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

You're complaining about getting a decent staff weapon which is still considerably underpowered compared with the best weapons in game...theres no reason to nerf it, if anything staffs in general need a buff.

Oh and you should really have spoiler somewhere for those that haven't done tww...

I'm not complaining about anything. I just assumed something like this would have tons of people asking for a nerf. Galatine P had a nerf crowd before it was even released.

There is a spoiler tag on the thread. "TWW" is in the first sentence. If people still read the post how is that my fault?

Edited by PoobahTheGrand

Apart from the attack speed and status chance this weapon sucks.

The energy/health absorption gives only 25 energy/health and the animations take longer than it'd be worth. Have fun standing still for a second and getting gunned down while you get a measly 25 health.

And energy only spawns form robotic units so it's only useful against Corpus.

How is the weapon OP again?

46 minutes ago, PoobahTheGrand said:

There's faster weapons? Tipedo 

its not op

47 minutes ago, PoobahTheGrand said:

I'm not complaining about anything. I just assumed something like this would have tons of people asking for a nerf. Galatine P had a nerf crowd before it was even released.

There is a spoiler tag on the thread. "TWW" is in the first sentence. If people still read the post how is that my fault?

Galatine is the best melee in the game (dps )... this is a "meh" staff , you need to learn to see the real utility of the stats .

8 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

If they dont know how to read , it's not the op fault . Aside that the first sentence is " Just finished TWW " .... if someone dont want a spoiler will be stop reading

I agree. However it's more or less that sometimes our minds tend to skim over somethings that are small. Not alot of people I know take their time to actually look around for subjects like this.

Edited by zaxiade