Theorys on the Next Adventure [TWW Spoiler]

Bestiarium

I think the next adventure will be about a fight between the light and the darkness that will take the choices made in TWW. A dark force that corrupts the tenno, infests the ship, will be the next enemy.
It occurred to me to think that as they said possibly the following adventure can introduce to excalibur umbra. But what if it is not the only warframe they introduce? If the choices we make have consequences?

I imagine an adventure in which for some reason:

- The only warframe we have available is Excalibur.
- A struggle against a dark force, which will depend on us the "how" to defeat it (kill it, control it, accept it)
- Depending on our choices excalibur is transformed into a warframe of Light, or darkness (bringing us to choose if we are in balance).

hY7HCUe.jpg

Edited by Bestiarium

From TWW we know that the queens are still out there, and also still linked to us and in our heads. The fight with them is not over yet. The next will be battling between light and dark, so perhaps the umbra frames will come in, and ordis did tease us about finding out about that damn infested door. 

5 minutes ago, Bestiarium said:

A dark force that corrupts the tenno, infests the ship, will be the next enemy.

Seems to me the "dark force" is the Void corruption which gave the Tenno their powers. I am curious to see if the Void corruption personality is what animated our Warframe to save us at the end of the second dream.

i think maybe the next quest you might see your father because at the end of TWW our character is controlled or something and said your nothing without me kiddo or something like that could be that this can lead you to finding your parents 

but this is just my theory

31 minutes ago, GHOST_MK12 said:

i think maybe the next quest you might see your father because at the end of TWW our character is controlled or something and said your nothing without me kiddo or something like that could be that this can lead you to finding your parents 

but this is just my theory

Maybe the Warframes are the Tenno's parents and they are talking to their children...Doesnt explain how we can mass produce them, but how sweet of a twist would that be???