Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] New Stuff.. possible bug?

Meneliki

My new "Riven" mod is locked behind a challenge, "Obtain 2 rare Syndicate medallions without taking damage. 0/2".

I managed to find one without taking damage, but I'm still at 0/2. Do they both need to be found in the same mission? Do i need to avoid taking damage entirely until the mission is over? Seems a bit vague, and possibly bugged anyway.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

16 minutes ago, Meneliki said:

My new "Riven" mod is locked behind a challenge, "Obtain 2 rare Syndicate medallions without taking damage. 0/2".

I managed to find one without taking damage, but I'm still at 0/2. Do they both need to be found in the same mission? Do i need to avoid taking damage entirely until the mission is over? Seems a bit vague, and possibly bugged anyway.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Mine was veiled behind "Open 2 caches without raising the alarm"... took me a couple tries to pull it off, since triggering the Injector to meltdown counts as an alarm trigger. Grab a stealth frame, like Ivara or Loki, and stealth your way to the medallions. Use a melee or silenced weapon, not a syndicate one because, you know, radial procs. Using that method, you could easily stealth an entire mission if you pull it off right.

With the caches, I was able to run the mission without failing the Riven challenge once I'd completed the objective, so that might be a thing for you as well.

Edited by NinjaKitsune56