Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Slight Spoiler] Kuva farming also earns you ducats!

Zeiss17

Soo, apparently the Orvius (the blueprint you get from finishing TWW) Is worth 100 ducats at Baro's thinghie. Now, no one would trade that in because you'd actually want to try it out and suck away all the mastery out of it first. Well, turns out that both orvious parts are worth 45 ducats each, so you can farm ducats while you farm Kuva. Seems nice, considering the guardians do drop them fairly easily.

Got over 860 ducats only by farming kuva for those broken Riven mods and the new weapons.

5 minutes ago, Razmtoh said:

I still didn't get any of those Kuva machines spawn in a mission. Do I need to have the pole weapon equipped or something? Or RNGesus just hates me today?

Run Sedna capture missions. it spawns pretty frequently there.

12 minutes ago, Razmtoh said:

I still didn't get any of those Kuva machines spawn in a mission. Do I need to have the pole weapon equipped or something? Or RNGesus just hates me today?

there is a capture node on sedna which pretty much is the new kuva farm place. And it's just rngsus.

Edited by ShaneKahnnigan17

7 minutes ago, valt123 said:

Run Sedna capture missions. it spawns pretty frequently there.

its RNG so you cant really say its spawns pretty frequently when it will vary from person to person.

personally for me it was a mixed bag. at first we had to do 3 runs with nothing spawning and then the 4 & 5th one both had the mini mission.

6-7-8-9-10-11 runs was a no show, then the 12th popped 

13th > nothing 

14 & 15th > success

16th > nothing

17th > success

then 18-19-20 was nothing 

then 21 > success

and we moved onto sorties from there on out and that was that

1 minute ago, DiBBz said:

its RNG so you cant really say its spawns pretty frequently when it will vary from person to person.

personally for me it was a mixed bag. at first we had to do 3 runs with nothing spawning and then the 4 & 5th one both had the mini mission.

6-7-8-9-10-11 runs was a no show, then the 12th popped 

13th > nothing 

14 & 15th > success

16th > nothing

17th > success

then 18-19-20 was nothing 

then 21 > success

and we moved onto sorties from there on out and that was that

aef50301d056b522f7d092eb9dbfcc25.jpg

Just now, AuroraSonicBoom said:

I think he means the exploit regarding being able to stall the Kuva siphon I mentioned earlier. Pretty sure that's not intended. :P

Actually it is not an exploit. An exploit is braking the game to obtain more stuff without effort. Stalling the siphon is just a way for players to do it. You are not breaking the game by taking more time to complete a mission.

3 minutes ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Actually it is not an exploit. An exploit is braking the game to obtain more stuff without effort. Stalling the siphon is just a way for players to do it. You are not breaking the game by taking more time to complete a mission.

It's 100% an exploit. It's using the game mechanics in an unintended way to progress faster than the developers planned. Either way, that is going to be fixed pretty soon, and making more people aware of it increases the pressure on the devs.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

24 minutes ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Stuning a resouce seems like a bug/exploit T_T . Its imposible that cloud CC its an intended feature ...

47 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

It's 100% an exploit. It's using the game mechanics in an unintended way to progress faster than the developers planned. Either way, that is going to be fixed pretty soon, and making more people aware of it increases the pressure on the devs.

Alright then. If it needs to be fixed they will fix it. I don't have a problem with that.