Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Slight Spoiler] Kuva farming also earns you ducats!

Zeiss17

16 minutes ago, Tuxie said:

Shhhhhh! Quiet down, talking about this on the forums, are you mad? Do you want there to be a "fix"?

Aside from bug fixing I don’t think DE do anything about it. Kuva farming can be a hassle due to rng. And getting Orvius parts is rng on top of rng. Seems pretty DE to me.

10 hours ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

there is a capture node on sedna which pretty much is the new kuva farm place. And it's just rngsus.

Spent my Saturday in Phorid's mission on Pluto. Even if the planet is corpus, it seems that it is the Tileset that is important. So Phorid everywhere in Uranus and above is a great farming place as well.

I think I killed Phorid 60 times Saturday and go maybe 12k Kuva, some of them with a Resource Booster (that works on Kuva) I got as login reward. And we also had 2 or 3 events that completely bugged with the Siphon doing nothing.

And thanks for Ducats information. Hope that's not a unintended feature.

Edited by Chewarette

14 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Spent my Saturday in Phorid's mission on Pluto. Even if the planet is corpus, it seems that it is the Tileset that is important. So Phorid everywhere in Uranus and above is a great farming place as well.

I think I killed Phorid 60 times Saturday and go maybe 12k Kuva, some of them with a Resource Booster (that works on Kuva) I got as login reward. And we also had 2 or 3 events that completely bugged with the Siphon doing nothing.

And thanks for Ducats information. Hope that's not a unintended feature.

Not a problem mate!