Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The current Sortie season.

Flustershy

I'll keep this short and sweet.

Did they disable 1 time rewards for this season ?

For example is it now possible to get lets say 10 madurai lenses in a row ?

Just a yes or no answer i don't care about the math.

Decided to ask because i have seen a few topic's complaining about the current season giving pretty much 2k endo drops exclusively.

I think they've randomized it, again. I really don't understand why there isn't a system whereas we able to choose our rewards independently, instead of praying to RNGesus. Previously, someone suggested a system whereas you collect points by completing sorties. These points are essentially another currency which you gather to purchase sortie rewards (e.g. 20points : 2k Endo). I personally support that idea, as it will give us a more, somewhat freedom in selection. I understand this goes against the whole 'RNG' genre of warframe but realistically, what do you lose from this? Nothing.

I'm really not excited for another repeat of Sortie 1.0, receiving lens after lens after lens... and the cycle continues. In fact, when that occurs, i'll officially quit warframe because there realistically is nothing to play for. This update is nothing but disappointment.

Overall, the whole 'sortie revamp' was another unnecessary over-hype. :thumbdown:

(This isn't worth 11 months of wait. This was over-hyped to the fullest and another repeat of Specters of the 'Fail.')  

On 13/11/2016 at 3:05 PM, BiomiZ said:

I think they've randomized it, again. I really don't understand why there isn't a system whereas we able to choose our rewards independently, instead of praying to RNGesus. Previously, someone suggested a system whereas you collect points by completing sorties. These points are essentially another currency which you gather to purchase sortie rewards (e.g. 20points : 2k Endo). I personally support that idea, as it will give us a more, somewhat freedom in selection. I understand this goes against the whole 'RNG' genre of warframe but realistically, what do you lose from this? Nothing.

I'm really not excited for another repeat of Sortie 1.0, receiving lens after lens after lens... and the cycle continues. In fact, when that occurs, i'll officially quit warframe because there realistically is nothing to play for. This update is nothing but disappointment.

Overall, the whole 'sortie revamp' was another unnecessary over-hype. :thumbdown:

(This isn't worth 11 months of wait. This was over-hyped to the fullest and another repeat of Specters of the 'Fail.')  

Exactly what I was thinking, that there is literally no reason to play with the garbage that is given from the only legitimate endgame stuff.

I wouldn't even care if they removed the lens and endo rewards, because they're definitely not worth it.