The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILER]What we got

tbeest

14 minutes ago, KurtOn99 said:

What endless are you talking about? Sorties are the same, they just sorted the rewards in few groups, and thats it..Not a challange at all, still the same as before..
Relics are also pretty much the same, not a game breaking addition.

Can't even understand your position about. Please be more clear what do you mean that the rework on Endless Mission rewards is the same as playing Sorties... 

Edited by Cryone

2 minutes ago, KurtOn99 said:

Read again, or stop quoting me.

I didn't see that edit before. Sorry about that. Other than relic boosts there are some modifiers as well now. You should check the update notes if you want to know what exactly those are.

1 minute ago, tbeest said:

I can't accidentally come across a Kuva extractor when I am helping newbs on Earth (which is a thing I enjoy doing) or something like that.

But on the other hand - you can complete TWW (and gain ability to farm Kuva) only when you'll unlock all the planets (almost). It means, that Kuva is supposed to be the "Endgame resource", and that means that it have to be difficult to farm (but it's not - grind the node until Siphon spawn, then 3 minutes - and it's done)

2 minutes ago, Cule_R_uliT said:

But on the other hand - you can complete TWW (and gain ability to farm Kuva) only when you'll unlock all the planets (almost). It means, that Kuva is supposed to be the "Endgame resource", and that means that it have to be difficult to farm (but it's not - grind the node until Siphon spawn, then 3 minutes - and it's done)

That is my whole problem with it. It isn't hard(as in level, it is in RNG) to get. I unlock the ability to obtain it upon completing TWW. It might as well have been a regular drop on the Kuva fortress. Even the building requirements for the new weapons seem that way.

Having to run the same node over and over for a small chance of the Kuva siphon is my whole problem. In my opinion that's the worst kind of farming. I'd much rather stay an hour in some Kuva survival to get less Kuva total than I'd get by doing an hour of Capture missions and I'd be happy.

If it was an endgame resource they have locked away some amazing *cough* weapons behind it.

4 minutes ago, tbeest said:

I'd much rather stay an hour in some Kuva survival to get less Kuva total than I'd get by doing an hour of Capture missions and I'd be happy.

Lore-wise, it would be better to be placed on Kuva_Fortress defence node (well, if we came to destroy Queens Kuva, why not to take some for ourselves)

50 minutes ago, KurtOn99 said:

What endless are you talking about? Sorties are the same, they just sorted the rewards in few groups, and thats it..Not a challange at all, still the same as before..
Relics are also pretty much the same, not a game breaking addition.

What are YOU talking about? Why should someone want endless missions to be gamebreaking? lol

16 hours ago, xFrostKnightx said:

So you're saying it was fun to go in and out of a mission over and over just to get trace vs staying in the mission? 

Im saying we needed an endless mission to farm Traces, not an endless to open multiple Relics. Coming out of a long missions with 30 Traces at most is a pain.

46 minutes ago, Mr.Lube said:

Im saying we needed an endless mission to farm Traces, not an endless to open multiple Relics. Coming out of a long missions with 30 Traces at most is a pain.

turning endless missions into a relic sink seems pointless to me, the mission only minor buffs are hardly rewarding.  My one run with the new endless system was wasting 5 relics and getting 68 traces, the "buffs" were not noticeable.    It makes you wonder what they were going for, because whatever their target was, they missed it yet again.

3 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

turning endless missions into a relic sink seems pointless to me, the mission only minor buffs are hardly rewarding.  My one run with the new endless system was wasting 5 relics and getting 68 traces, the "buffs" were not noticeable.    It makes you wonder what they were going for, because whatever their target was, they missed it yet again.

For people who enjoyed playing endless missions and being able to "farm" primes.  It's been changed now so that you get free relics which you can use which benefits the people who push on and try to go endlessly. This also fixes the issue with people who wanted to get trace, which now they'll be reward with upgraded relics without having to exit a mission and go back in and repeat. 

People who wanted to get specific primes in the old system had to play for 20 waves/minutes just to get a 1-5% drop which was filled with non-prime gear. You also had to make a party every single time you wanted to farm for that 1 prime part otherwise it would take much longer.  This is solved with the relics now granting you 10% (solo) or 34%~ (party) to get a rare with only 5 waves/5minues and not only that you can benefit from other player rewards having the option to opt out of your own and take a copy of theirs. 

They hit their target. It's just some people want something to complain about and refuse to acknowledge the improvements. 

18 hours ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

+That require some special objective to be completed to unveil them.

Like the one I got that had, "Get 5 headshots in a single aim glide". Yeah lol no, those were some nice 23 Endo I sold it for.

i had to complete a extermination with lvl 30+ enemies without being detected....... try doing that with a party....(i'm not really optimized for silence either tbh)

Just now, QCAnubis3 said:

i had to complete a extermination with lvl 30+ enemies without being detected....... try doing that with a party....(i'm not really optimized for silence either tbh)

Loki with a good bow or Hushed Invisibility should do the trick