Ayatan Dailies Don't Give You Ayatan Statues At End Of Mission

Master-Nachash

Just now, Master-Nachash said:

In TWW update it said something about Ayatan runs being daily now. And I did one yesterday (and got an ayatan statue), and did two today (but didn't get any statues despite picking them up) lol. so obviously something weird is going on.

DE tend to mess up the patch notes sometimes.

• Available daily Maroo and weekly Clem missions have been added to the World State Window under Alerts! 

Megan mixed up Maroo with Clem, as Clem is daily and Maroo is weekly, as they've always been.

1 minute ago, Master-Nachash said:

In TWW update it said something about Ayatan runs being daily now. And I did one yesterday (and got an ayatan statue), and did two today (but didn't get any statues despite picking them up) lol. so obviously something weird is going on.

If they're daily then how'd you do two, though?

Just now, Richtor2415 said:

If they're daily then how'd you do two, though?

• Fixed the countdown timer  initiating again after grabbing the Ayatan Sculpture in Maroo’s daily hunt mission. 

^^ That was the patch note.

And no idea mate. I did one, didn't get my statue so I thought I'd see what'd happen if I tried again, but Maroo said come back another day. Then I tried again like two mins later and was able to do a second run, but still didn't get a statue.

Just now, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Aren't you supposed to find the statue in the treasure room rather than just zerging to the end?

Yeah I did say in my post that I picked the statues up. I didn't just run to the end, I did the course both times, picked the statues up, but wasn't rewarded with them at the end.

39 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

• Available daily Maroo and weekly Clem missions have been added to the World State Window under Alerts! 

Megan mixed up Maroo with Clem, as Clem is daily and Maroo is weekly, as they've always been.

Actually the Clem missions are weekly as well. They might have changed Ayatan to Daily without explicitly saying so, tried running the Ayatan mission with an alt account and did not receive the Statue I collected as a reward. My mains mission is on cooldown still. Gonna check again after the daily reset.

Edited by AXCrusnik

4 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Actually the Clem missions are weekly as well. They might have changed Ayatan to Daily without explicitly saying so, tried running the Ayatan mission with an alt account and did not receive the Statue I collected as a reward.

Ah, okay, I just tested this as well. I got the same thing OP's describing.

I highly doubt Ayatan Treasure hunting is supposed to be daily though. Those things can give more Endo than Sortie rewards...

47 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Urm, Clem has always been weekly mate.

They changed Maroo from weekly to daily.

• 2 months later...

I have been having the same issue. I did the run twice and it gave me no ayatan statues. Could be that I dont have any audio, makes things a little glitchy, but not giving me the ayatan is bullcrap. Why be even able to run the mission when you can't get anything from it!