I found the best use for Teshin's glaive

xXx_mtv_xXx

Congratulations, you sold a quest weapon that you won't be able to get back until you can re-earn the rewards.

100 Ducats vs 3,000 Mastery. Heck, 100 Ducats is like running three relics. You could've run 9-10 by the time the quest finishes.

Congratulations again, you scammed yourself.

Just now, ChargeBeam said:

Congratulations, you sold a quest weapon that you won't be able to get back until you can re-earn the rewards.

100 Ducats vs 3,000 Mastery. Heck, 100 Ducats is like running three relics. You could've run 9-10 by the time the quest finishes.

Congratulations again, you scammed yourself.

3000 mastery lol I'm rank 18 and I don't care about mastery anymore. 100 ducats is worth more to me in this game. 

Just now, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

3000 mastery lol I'm rank 18 and I don't care about mastery anymore. 100 ducats is worth more to me in this game. 

I'm Rank 18 as well. You forget that they have plans to bring MR requirements in line with weaponry power, generally buffing the MR system and its rewards, as well as adding in more content. We already have some of the Riven mods requiring up to MR 17 AFAIK.

Ducats are a readily available resource. MR, and specifically that tied to quest weapons, isn't. Also:

4 minutes ago, Fionntan said:

Inb4 need it for future weapon building. :3

11 minutes ago, -1459.Voltage- said:

Don't ask, this has happened 50 times now, 51 will surely be trash.

3 minutes ago, Beggining said:

Not just any trash...

...PRISMA TRASH PRIME.

Are you calling THIS BEAUTY:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5bat98/this_is_what_100000000_credits_looks_like/

TRASH?!

I smell heresy!

Edited by Venom-Snake

13 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

It shines the most with stealth frames, actually. Mod for gas and use channeled throw on anything and it gets decimated, up to and past level 100.

Plus it homes like a boss.

Sounds like a poor man's Zenistar- I'll grab my Ivara then :D