Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it intended that the Operator-stuff drains your frames power?

LazerusKI

Question

11 answers to this question

Yeah I get Operators are weak hoomans without their Warframe, but they are severely underpowered atm.

The low HP I don't have a problem with, and adding ways to increase it is nice but I don't think Armor interaction will help either (they are wearing cloths...). IMO, Operators should have powerful shields (no necessarily Warframe shields, those suck, but more like Iron Skin or Warding Halo) with all that raw Void energy inside/enveloping them.

3 minutes ago, OGPlebian said:

The void crouch is there for a reason

the one that drains the energy in seconds? that you need to use to perfom the void jump? that you need to use to collect the red clouds? i hope you can see the problem here...

you can crouch as much as you want, when grineer take out ignos, missiles, ramparts etc, it wont help much

1 minute ago, PsiWarp said:

Yeah I get Operators are weak hoomans without their Warframe, but they are severely underpowered atm.

The low HP I don't have a problem with, and adding ways to increase it is nice but I don't think Armor interaction will help either (they are wearing cloths...). IMO, Operators should have powerful shields (no necessarily Warframe shields, those suck, but more like Iron Skin or Warding Halo) with all that raw Void energy inside/enveloping them.

they manipulate the void itself, shoot void energy as a beam, engulf themself in it, jump through it..."weak" is not what they should be...

Edited by LazerusKI