Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mod not levelling

LeMoog

Riven mod says

"Complete a survival mission with level 30 or higher enemies without killing anyone without dying or becoming drowned" 0/1

So I would have thought this leeching mission would only need be done once for it to be recognised but after leeching 2 missions of survival with mod equipped on rifle it has not changed. 

So either I am doing something wrong or it is broken, I have the screen shots showing I didn't die and the missions was completed, admittedly with me just providing revive as limbo.

Edited by LeMoog

I'd also advise (just as an afterthought) seeing if you could do this on a corpus-gas-city node, as those have a f***load of lockers in them.

(I admit I'm not sure whether there are even any Corpus-Gas-City nodes of high enough level to qualify for this.)

3 minutes ago, LeMoog said:

thanks, I will try the suggestion.

The wording on the mod could have been better though perhaps

"Complete a survival mission with level 30 or higher enemies without anyone dying" 0/1

I actually like the Riven Mods requirements, they are sometimes tricky and need you to use mods you normally never would use :) 

I managed to get it recognised via solo but then I stupidly tried out the "cycle" option in mods and I am back where I started again, finished 3 survivals with 0 damage and 0 deaths still unrecognised. I am thinking that this is a bit flakey or the enemy are dying of old age and that doesnt appear on results page. On the next mission it showed that Idid get 100% damage taken but since I didnt die or even loose any health then I have no idea what that is supposed to represent.

Perhaps the riven mod requirements should have read "do level 30+ survival without anyone taking any damage"

Seriously I don't know why I bother guessing, clearly the mod rule doesnt apply it is all RNG, carry the mod until it decides to unveil for whatever reason except what is written on the mod

Edited by LeMoog