General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Void Relic Bug

Deltablood

I can complete Void Fissure missions with a Void Relic equipped, and upon getting sufficient reactant and extracting, I receive the reward for the relic and the Void Traces, but the relic is not consumed. I have tested multiple different relics, logging off and back on again, and shutting down my computer, but the bug persists. I have only tested this bug solo, and not gone on a Void Fissure mission with anybody else during the time that this bug has affected me.

I'm also somewhat concerned that this is just a gameplay mechanic I'm overlooking, but inclined to believe otherwise, as the tooltip before a Void Fissure mission says that the relic should be consumed. Please let me know if it is something I'm overlooking and I just didn't notice.

I have this bug, as do all of my friends. I think it was using the un-altered relic drop tables, because I couldn't get anything useful out of my relics. oh well, maybe it's for the best. I did notice one thing: playing with anyone else in the game caused the relic to be consumed as usual. Did once with a friend and once with a public squad.

Edited by WereShrrg