as there is an Way to Get quite Fast Ducats and More will it get nerfed?

-Onyx-Zodiac

What to Do against Kuva Siphons; Wait for the machine to emit noise and raise a tendril, then look around for the red/black Kuva cloud. Go operator form and void dash though this cloud. Repeat 4x to destroy machine
Credits Go To: AnemoneMeer and Her Team

Farm Method; Nekros Needed
As in step Above let "Destroy" the Kuva Cloud 3 Times after that You stop and let them Harvest 5 Times
in the Meantime you can Except the Host One shot the Guardians & Jester they do can Drop some Things
Loot; All Rank 10 Elemental Exilus Mods such as: Toxic Flight, Firewalker, Lightning Dash & Ice Spring
Orvius Parts which are Worth 45 Ducats
And Some nice Ammount of Endo
Edit; if you do have Trouble hitting the Kuva Cloud Frost Globe & Vaubans Bastille can Slow them Down; Going to Edit this Line asap i found out if Nova Slow can slow it aswell and if Ivara Can actually Get out some more Loot of the Guardians & Jester's

Most Common Mission i've found Siphons:
Rusalka Capture on Sedna
Adaro Exterminate on Sedna

^ this explains it, it has been written by me and i take consequences as i should, but isn't it op then considered with an nekros i get what? my best run has been 5 Discs and 8 Blades for Orvius, i mean in Overall ive gotten in 1 run 585 Ducats
Note; it is an Steam Guide and i copy & Pasted it

Edited by -NR-BlazedGodVain

1 minute ago, ExzoSSG said:

There's nothing op about this. You just explained how to do the fight and get extra loot with a Nekros. Everybody already knows Nekros will give extra loot. This isn't an exploit or anything bad.

i mean it's quite Ducats you get there in an short amount of time

Just now, ExzoSSG said:

There's nothing op about this. You just explained how to do the fight and get extra loot with a Nekros. Everybody already knows Nekros will give extra loot. This isn't an exploit or anything bad.

i have to agree, doing a mission were kuva siphons spawn is also the other problem you have to deal with. I do however think the orvius parts giving ducats may be unintentional.

1 minute ago, DawnThade said:

i have to agree, doing a mission were kuva siphons spawn is also the other problem you have to deal with. I do however think the orvius parts giving ducats may be unintentional.

thats what i kinda was i refering to, i have now around 40 parts of each, dont know how much ducats i'd get have to check again but wasn't it supposed that we do have to do something for the ducats?
with that method it's kinda non risk high reward

3 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

45*80= 3600 ducats

Not bad!

The only bad thing is the 30% spawn rate for the Kuva squad.

I had only 1 spawn while speedrunning Rusalka for 30 mins yesterday...

#rnghurts

well seems like imma go for a S#&$ ton of ducats then, i mean i wanted with the steam guide to help out, but wasn't sure if the ducats on orvius parts is intentional or not

1 minute ago, Eric1738 said:

I think it will get nerfed or fixed in a way. Not saying it is particularly OP or gamebreaking, but we know DE dont want stuff like this getting out of control. I am with DE.

well sure you are right, but if DE does not want stuff like that, why did they delete draco then and made it Berehynia?

49 minutes ago, -NR-BlazedGodVain said:

hassle of fighting them... mhh i dont know everyoe except the host can Kill them Immediatly thats how bugged the Guardians still are

That's a bug. In its intended state I found them to be challenging. If you can fix a few issues, it can be a heart pounding encounters.

54 minutes ago, -NR-BlazedGodVain said:

well sure you are right, but if DE does not want stuff like that, why did they delete draco then and made it Berehynia?

There is always a loot cave? I mean we could keep counting those abused maps/mechanics, but none of them were addressed until they got really popular.