Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need your eyes, what am i missing?

Blacksonfive

Question

So, while i was setting my extractors, i noticed that i couldn't put it on Uranus, which is in the same state that Ceres and Saturn and i can put extractors on them.

So, i need your eyes, what am i missing here that's blocking from adding the extractor to Uranus? It's lacking something or it's a bug and i need help from the support?

Ceres OK

BrDZNCr.jpg

Saturn OK

QvblzP5.jpg

Uranus NOPE

L44Vyh1.jpg

Edited by Blacksonfive

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Blacksonfive said:

So, while i was setting my extractors, i noticed that i couldn't put it on Uranus, which is in the same state that Ceres and Saturn and i can put extractors on them.

So, i need your eyes, what am i missing here that's blocking from adding the extractor to Uranus? It's lacking something or it's a bug and i need help from the support?

Rosalind, the middle node?

You haven't done Caelus either. It's an archwing mission, so I don't know if those are necessary to complete a system, and it's currently in blue. Blue means it's not completed.

You will know when you've completed a system when nightmare mode ie the red tiles are available.

Edited by SanguineSavant

4 minutes ago, Blacksonfive said:

But Caracol is also blue on Saturn, i checked the description and it only said that the nodes needed to be unlocked, not properly done, but i'm trying Rosalind atm.

It may be because Caracol is a dark sector tileset.

Edited by SanguineSavant

23 minutes ago, SanguineSavant said:

It may be because Caracol is a dark sector tileset.

I checked other planets that i have and apparently the Dark Sector isn't classified as a node 'cause i also have another planet to put a extractor that's also missing a Dark Sector mission, so that might be it.

Conclusion: Now ( Don't know how was before SOTR ) to put a extractor on a planet you need to not only unlock the mission but also to complete it, after doing Rosalind and Caelus setting a extractor became an option, but dark sectors aren't taken as nodes by the game so they don't need to be completed; terminals aren't needed to be done in order to put a extractor too.

Thanks for the help guys!

Edited by Blacksonfive