Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs/ Feedback

Tarkmelhion

Some things i noticed so far. (Edits will most likely result in additions or grammar corrections)

- I was MR-21 with like 1/10 of exp to MR-22 before update, after i was put back down to MR-20 with 47 exp to 21. When i ranked up it put me back to MR-21 without having to do the MR test. Odd.
- Clan emblems weren't showing  Fixed! <3
- There's a rare occurrence when hitting grineer containers on the kuva fortress tile sets that makes them turn red for a moment
- The operator can't interact with companions
- The first Mobile Defense i did in a group, there was a fortress scanner moving right over the area we stand to defend the console triggering the turrets etc. the whole time we were defending, is this intentional?
- When equipping Ayla Syandana, a gracious but yet not needed second syandana appears on the floor: http://prntscr.com/d6jusd
- When searching for a specific item in the relic refinement screen it shows all relics when you switch tabs with the item your still searching for in the search bar, making you retype the item. When refining a relic it does the same, resetting the page to show all relics instead of the specific item.
- During a kuva farming mission, a host migration occured and the cloud got stuck and we couldn't do anything with it and had to extract.
- During a ayatan treasure mission i got stuck in an elevator in the void... I called for help, but nobody came, FeelsLonelyMan. Fixed! :D
- Sometimes an enemy would get stuck in a frozen stance when killed, then dissapperaing after a moment. Fixed!
- Saryns molt model is in a T-stance when used
- The transparent map option in game has gotten way bigger, is this intentional? cause now it's getting in the way more often when the map stretches across the middle of my screen gettin in the way of where im aiming. i would stop using the transparent map if the other option of having it in the corner was
re-sizable pleeeease.. its way too small for my liking. - http://prntscr.com/d6njf5 EG. of it in the way.
- When ground slamming on reactant that you are able to pick up the ground slam is canceled just above the ground and you are able to move normally.
- Sometimes when entering a mission in the loading screen i see the default lisset for some players and not showing their actual ship/ colors.
- When unlocking lockers with the master thief mod on, sometimes the lockers don't show the green outlining to show they've unlocked.
- When you are in operator mode and extract from a mission it doesn't show the frame or operator entering the ship.
- Running Lua missions for a friend i encountered a lot of enemies stuck in the ground or behind walls, the extermination missions would have been unsuccessful and aborted if i didn't have punch through on my weapon :(
- While fooling around with a random player at extraction we were in and out of operator mode and we got extracted in that mode and our void traces didn't count, therefore our relic's didn't open. BEWARE!
- Often in some missions my gear wheel would be locked the whole mission, others it won't.
Edit 1 - I've encountered a couple moments where my melee was broken and wouldn't melee anything and when i tried to slide, i went straight into crouching. 

Edited by Tarkmelhion