Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Teleport Skill Or W/e

SkyStar93

Question

This thing is pissing of me and probably a lot of other players.

Sometimes when i'm squading with some random ppl, one of them changes my position to his position. And they do that always especially when we are on lifts, they change spots and activates the lift, leaving me down wtf?! That's f****ing stressful, those idiots like to troll to much, if we cant report them what we can do?

16 answers to this question

That is stressful?

Dear god, you'll commit suicide when you have to pay bills.

On topic: What about Vauban's Vortex? Mag's Pull? Those glitch you through the ground. Switch Teleport is just tool that has not been fixed yet. And if you are being Switched, best bet you are annoying, or a troll yourself.

And what can you do? Play without Loki frames. Find friends, go solo, etc.

what about when the idiot loki frame, goes too far away from the group, and finds in front to him a big group of enemies?he switches position to another groupmate. Result: Loki is alive, but the teleported Groupmate is death by that group of enemies.

Ouuu S#&$

And if you are being Switched, best bet you are annoying, or a troll yourself.

I'm still annoying and a freakin' troll right?

Lol i do this on puropse when im loi on a mobile defense. All the other frames have these press 4 to kill everything skill, so i get bored and troll around. Of course ill mostly stop if they really ask me to.. mostly..

Edited by BladeFade

Lol i do this on puropse when im loi on a mobile defense. All the other frames have these press 4 to kill everything skill, so i get bored and troll around. Of course ill mostly stop if they really ask me to.. mostly..

Because you got a brain. But what for those mindless idiots who keep doing that for the entire run? I already risked my life 3 times in this way-.-

And i don't know how u guys can compare such a move, to some others "attack" skills of other frames wich are focused on enemies but not on trollinggroupmates

Am I doing something wrong? Whenever I target an ally with switch teleport it says "Invalid target". Also half the time when I try to switch teleport with almost anything (enemies, even my own clone) it plays the animation but I stay in the same spot.

Am I doing something wrong? Whenever I target an ally with switch teleport it says "Invalid target". Also half the time when I try to switch teleport with almost anything (enemies, even my own clone) it plays the animation but I stay in the same spot.

It is a very touchy skill.

If you or the target are in a place where you should not be, the spell will not activate, but the animation plays.

Invalid Target may be due to him currently attacking, which you cannot change. However pressing 3 repeatedly on your recently knocked down friend will let you teleport him as soon as he can be.

Calm down. No need to call me stuff like that. But the answer to your question is: Nothing. There's absolutely nothing you can do, except for playing with people you know.

Edit: When you make a rant/whine/QQ thread, you should be prepared for trolling. I was just making a little fun.

Edited by Klazik

I'm calmed down like a Zen monark in a full trance-meditation which is talking with stones. And just from my experience, when someone starts to troll and going off-topic in it.  And after him there comes another 50 guys trolling and lolling on this. result: the topic goes full OT and transforms in a fight between players. xP

Just wanted to see what people think about that skill

Then do a more constructive thread opening.. If you want my oppinion on the skill I'll gladly share it:

I think Switch Teleport is a great, yet situational skill. The skill is great if you're surrounded. Switch with a teammate and watch them decimate the opponents with their ult. You see a downed teammate right beside the boss, switch him out of boss range, go invis and revive/attack boss while others revive. The skill is great, but as I said; situational.

But i don't know if someone knows about that but, on the Viking Mithologhy gods. Loki was the god of bad luck, trouble maker, incident creator, and in some ways he's famous for making not-funny jokes to the other gods or subjects.

Loki is also the creator of "The Mask".

If you have paid attention in that film and also on the Mask 2. They said that was god Loki in itself to create it. Called mostly as the god-troller xD

So it's just going ironic and adds a kind of "sense" that all Loki players are attracted to troll people because its the nature of the character xD