Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Donation Logging

Blackinvador

We need a system where people can get access to a log of the donated items. The coding to keep track of it seems to already be there (when you cancel a building before it is fully funded, the people that funded are refunded). 

I run a clan and this has been a struggle for me since day one. I always have to catch someone doing it in order to give them praise. The current log-less system prevents me from giving people the proper rewards (verbal, ranks etc). The current log-less system also encourages other people taking credit for something that they did not do. Please fix this.

Just now, Suncake said:

That's a nice idea, and it was already suggested many times before. I would love to have the ability to see who contributes and who doesn't.

I heard something about dojos getting some attention soon, so maybe DE will add this feature too.

I know it has been suggested. I personally suggested it before, AND put it in the sticky. Posting about it over and over brings the issue to light.

My only worry would be abuse of the system. How would you feel if you couldn't donate (not enough stuff or time) and the research is done by the time you can. Not only might you feel guilty for not donating (because there would be a log of it people wouldn't see your name there) but if this happens a lot the owner of the clan may kick you for something mostly beyond your control. 

Don't get me wrong, I like the *idea*, I just worry it would be abused. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 14.11.2016 at 9:08 AM, Blackinvador said:

We need a system where people can get access to a log of the donated items. The coding to keep track of it seems to already be there (when you cancel a building before it is fully funded, the people that funded are refunded). 

I run a clan and this has been a struggle for me since day one. I always have to catch someone doing it in order to give them praise. The current log-less system prevents me from giving people the proper rewards (verbal, ranks etc). The current log-less system also encourages other people taking credit for something that they did not do. Please fix this.

I guess that they are not going to do it that any time soo.

• 5 weeks later...
On 14/11/2016 at 4:00 AM, Imaru said:

My only worry would be abuse of the system. How would you feel if you couldn't donate (not enough stuff or time) and the research is done by the time you can. Not only might you feel guilty for not donating (because there would be a log of it people wouldn't see your name there) but if this happens a lot the owner of the clan may kick you for something mostly beyond your control. 

Don't get me wrong, I like the *idea*, I just worry it would be abused. 

Dont join the clan that kick you after one research, you also have players that never donate nor have the itention to donate anything, those are the worst in my book, there is no way to know who is leeching right now in the clans, I will like to see this donations logs implemented.

Edited by -VV-mago_de_muerte