Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[spoilers]Teshin and Tenno on the Brokeback mountain, what they really said.

(NSW)Estalior

Teshin: Good, you came.

Operator: What are you doing here? Couldn't we have met somewhere el-

T: Look at all the volumetric.

O: What? Oh, I have the graphics all turned down. I see nothing.

T: You are a disgrace, Tenno. All the update hype and you just "lowered the settings"?

O: Listen dude. What did all those choices mean? The ones I made when I was on this mountain before?

T: What? You were here before? When? I have no idea what you are talking about. Never mind that, why did you empty that kuva down? That's dangerous.

O: ...... Listen old man, it was cooler that way. Okay? Why are you pretending like I did not go all "possessed by unknown entities"? I could be in danger? Don't you want to talk about it?

T: I have no idea what you are talking about. *whispers: "what stalker?" to you*

O: Why are standing still? And why are you looking that way?

T: Shut up and look at the camera.

O: Wha-....

T: Okay that's it, I'm done here. I'll mail you my items because I cannot be bothered to give them to you now. Also I am going to txt you cause I can't express my feelings any other way .xoxo

-----

The end

I am so proud of this.....

Edited by kasalaba

3 minutes ago, kasalaba said:

Teshin: Good, you came.

Operator: What are you doing here? Couldn't we have me somewhere el-

T: Look at all the volumetric.

O: What? Oh, I have the graphics all turned down. I see nothing.

T: You are a disgrace, Tenno. All the update hype and you just "lowered the settings"?

O: Listen dude. What did all those choices mean? The ones I made when I was on this mountain before?

T: What? You were here before? When? I have no idea what you are talking about. Never mind that, why did you empty that kuva down? That's dangerous.

O: ...... Listen old man, it was cooler that way. Okay? Why are you pretending like I did not go all "possessed by unknown entities"? I could be in danger? Don't you want to talk about it?

T: I have no idea what you are talking about. *whispers: "what stalker?" to you*

O: Why are standing still? And why are you looking that way?

T: Shut up and look at the camera.

O: Wha-....

T: Okay that's it, I'm done here. I'll mail you my items because I cannot be bothered to give them to you now. Also I am going to txt you cause I can't express my feelings any other way .xoxo

-----

The end

I am so proud of this.....

10/10 Would read any day

1 hour ago, JudgeXion said:

Everything is a better love story then Twilight.

Even non-love storys are better.

You know what's actually a much better Twilight than Twilight?

That tv show Hannibal. Massively, colossally homoerotic cannibal serial killer cooking drama show, with actually  monstrous antagonists/protagonists/love interest.

2 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

You know what's actually a much better Twilight than Twilight?

That tv show Hannibal. Massively, colossally homoerotic cannibal serial killer cooking drama show, with actually  monstrous antagonists/protagonists/love interest.

Yea. Lets see you warframe do THAT, oh wait....