Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do i equip it?

(PSN)SurferKId94

Question

17 answers to this question

You can apply lens to frame or weapon the same way as you apply orokin reactor/catalyst or forma. On Xbox it's the press of right stick to open this menu and the option should be there. Just keep in mind that you can't remove the lens after that and if you install new one, the old one will be destroyed.

More info on lenses and best places to install them is in wiki, but most used frame is a good place to install your first one.

Edited by (XB1)Deflinek

54 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

first you have to make sure your warframe is level 30 and you have a lens( you probably do) the on the upgrade page go to actions and there will be a install lens option on the right

Can this be uninstalled? Or is it like a one time deal? like if i install it do i lose it forever?

on PS4, when on the modding screen, click R3 and it will bring up the menu that allows the use of forma/potato. that is where you can select a lens to install.

once a lens is installed, i cannot be uninstalled. only overwritten by another lens (whether a different lens or a greater version of the current one)

3 hours ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

on PS4, when on the modding screen, click R3 and it will bring up the menu that allows the use of forma/potato. that is where you can select a lens to install.

once a lens is installed, i cannot be uninstalled. only overwritten by another lens (whether a different lens or a greater version of the current one)

I dont get a lens option just a forma and i dont need any more for my exc is there anyway or anyone who can send me a video explanation?

1 hour ago, (PS4)SurferKId94 said:

Is there something i have to do before that option appears?

The only requirements are the frame or weapon on level 30 and completed quest "The Second Dream" that awards you your first lens. After that "install lens" option should be available.

Edited by (XB1)Deflinek