Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After TWW talk about Tenno

KentApex

So, in TWW this new mode where you walk as a Tenno on your ship and in the missions appeared. Wouldn't it be fun if we would get more of that? Like a way to walk like this in high level relays ( to not ruin the surprise for newcomers) or the Dojos? Maybe a game mode based on the Operator, like Lunaro? 

Waiting to see what you guys think, also sorry if this question already appeared in other posts, checked but didn't find any information about it

8 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Welcome to the forum tenno ^.^

Another game mode ? hum i'm not sure. Adding more way to interact while being in the current game mode is okay but i perosnaly think there is room for improvment in the current games modes first. 

After that maybe ;) 

Thank you!

True, a new mode might be too much, but I think there should be a way to interact more with our operators, like how Relays are a social place for warframes, maybe a place for the tenno would be nice

This reminds me of something that happened on yesterday's sortie. My Girlfriend and I were running it together, just the two of us, and had just finished the mission and were heading to extraction. So while running I told her "Alright, when we get to the exit, let's stop just outside. There is something I want to do...". She tried to ask me what it was, but I told her it was a surprise. We arrived a few seconds later, so I said "And now it is time for an Operator party!"

The two of us hung out there for a few minutes, doing gestures at each other as our operators.