Jump to content

First Riven mod should be useable


PeterScarlet
 Share

Recommended Posts

I hate these Riven Mods already, here's why:  

  1. First Riven mod from TWW: Defense level 30+ target cant take damage and can't use consumable energy.... energy pads... fail, Energy orb... fail, dog digs up energy orb before loading in to the map... fail, friend picks up energy orb... I FAIL!!!??? WTF... I finally finish it and I get a laser rifle riven mod... for the sentential!!???
  2. Friends get me to do a sortie, in hopes of getting an easier mod and a useful one. I get another riven mod: Simaris target capture using no traps, no abilities with hobble dragon key equipped.... and right now the target is void ancient, no biggie. I did the challenge and get the @(*()$ deth machine rifle riven mod!? these mods!!!.... nothing but a waste of my time! I can't even sell these.

and on top of it I don't even use sentinels!!! like what good are these things? after the second dream I got a lens that was great and useful, showed how cool the Focus system was going to be... but this makes me wanna cry, I did all that for nothing had to solo each challenge to make sure no one came in and messed up my chances. I am not feeling good about this, and it killed any fun or wanting of these riven mods. DERebecca on her steam did say that they are for rifle only Thats cool good place to start but why are the sentinels included??.

I'm sorry but this just killed my day, I'm not logging in until after devstream.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, GLTHX said:

Maybe if they weren't just for one weapon, but for the whole family (bows, rifles, shotguns, grenade launchers etc)? Would that be better?

My suggestion, locked to whatever weapon you have it equipped on when you finish the mod challenge. That way, no matter how much rerollin you do on the stats, it'll be for a weapon you give a S#&$ about at least.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, haloamted said:

My suggestion, locked to whatever weapon you have it equipped on when you finish the mod challenge. That way, no matter how much rerollin you do on the stats, it'll be for a weapon you give a S#&$ about at least.

As much as I'd love that. That might be a bit much considering just how strong these mods could get. If they got a better chance being for the weapon you initially carried it on, then that might be better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Insizer said:

As much as I'd love that. That might be a bit much considering just how strong these mods could get. If they got a better chance being for the weapon you initially carried it on, then that might be better.

If my suggestion doesn't cut it, because the power of the mods would be a problem, I'll have you know they still exist as it is right now. And as it is right now, it's just more rare, making the prices of the lucky few, up in the ten of thousands worth of plat. I've seen Soma rift mods with 180% crit chance, 100%+ critical damage and some other positive attribute, that mod is worth about 7-10k plat at least. 

If DE doesn't see a problem with that, I don't know what will.

Anyhow, I still see my idéa as pretty cut clear win/win for everyone. Pick your favorite weapon and put your time farming Kuva to maybe actually get something you'll love and enjoy instead of endlessly rerolling stats, on a mod, for a weapon, you don't like, in hopes of getting something that'll work against lvl 60 enemies because the weapon is just trash without a top tier luck mod.

Price's will go down with this change, but to a more realistic price in my opinion.

Like, if you already have a mod for all your favorite weapons and want to earn some plat, choose another weapon that isn't sold very much on the market as many people will sell the popular ones regularly and make plat that way. Because, I am wondering; Who want's to spend 800 euros for a ingame mod.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, haloamted said:

If my suggestion doesn't cut it, because the power of the mods would be a problem, I'll have you know they still exist as it is right now. And as it is right now, it's just more rare, making the prices of the lucky few, up in the ten of thousands worth of plat. I've seen Soma rift mods with 180% crit chance, 100%+ critical damage and some other positive attribute, that mod is worth about 7-10k plat at least. 

If DE doesn't see a problem with that, I don't know what will.

Anyhow, I still see my idéa as pretty cut clear win/win for everyone. Pick your favorite weapon and put your time farming Kuva to maybe actually get something you'll love and enjoy instead of endlessly rerolling stats, on a mod, for a weapon, you don't like, in hopes of getting something that'll work against lvl 60 enemies because the weapon is just trash without a top tier luck mod.

Price's will go down with this change, but to a more realistic price in my opinion.

Like, if you already have a mod for all your favorite weapons and want to earn some plat, choose another weapon that isn't sold very much on the market as many people will sell the popular ones regularly and make plat that way. Because, I am wondering; Who want's to spend 800 euros for a ingame mod.

Yeah, I never thought of it, but yeah the market issue would be huge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Or at least make it so it isn't for a @(*()$ sentinal weapon. This is what gets me up the wall, the Rivenmod I have is for the Diriga weapon.

I don't really need one for the exact weapon i main at the moment, but at least for a weapon that the Warframe can use and not a little S#&$ I will never use or look at. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, haloamted said:

If my suggestion doesn't cut it, because the power of the mods would be a problem, I'll have you know they still exist as it is right now. And as it is right now, it's just more rare, making the prices of the lucky few, up in the ten of thousands worth of plat. I've seen Soma rift mods with 180% crit chance, 100%+ critical damage and some other positive attribute, that mod is worth about 7-10k plat at least. 

If DE doesn't see a problem with that, I don't know what will.

Anyhow, I still see my idéa as pretty cut clear win/win for everyone. Pick your favorite weapon and put your time farming Kuva to maybe actually get something you'll love and enjoy instead of endlessly rerolling stats, on a mod, for a weapon, you don't like, in hopes of getting something that'll work against lvl 60 enemies because the weapon is just trash without a top tier luck mod.

Price's will go down with this change, but to a more realistic price in my opinion.

Like, if you already have a mod for all your favorite weapons and want to earn some plat, choose another weapon that isn't sold very much on the market as many people will sell the popular ones regularly and make plat that way. Because, I am wondering; Who want's to spend 800 euros for a ingame mod.

I gotta disagree man, I dont like some of the features these Riven mods have, but I do like the randomness, of them, I haven't used my Supra or Lanka in months, and to be honest it fellt really nice to dust them off and give them a go again! There are a lot of weapons in the game I have just used and thrown aside, the Riven mods give me both a good reason to try them out AND can make even the most redundant and useless weapon pretty darn good if you get the right stats!

 

If it was just my fav weapons I would only get riven mods for Tigris, Galatine and my Lex Prime. Which I really need an excuse NOT to use cause they are so powerful. I got a really cool multi shot+elec+magazine boost for my Lanka which is phenomenal and really buffs it up. My problem is after re-rolling my supra mod I lost a raw damage mod for impact damage, which is kinda useless on supra, but meh I'll re-roll it again when I feel less salty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Krozair said:

Or at least make it so it isn't for a @(*()$ sentinal weapon. This is what gets me up the wall, the Rivenmod I have is for the Diriga weapon.

I don't really need one for the exact weapon i main at the moment, but at least for a weapon that the Warframe can use and not a little S#&$ I will never use or look at. 

I can see why that would annoy you, though if I got one for a sweeper, or if they are available for bros n cats (though I doubt it) I would be pretty happy. They do need some work, I'll be the firs to say that, like a rifle mod shouldn't really be fore sentinel weps, it should be for rifles and sent weps be a different field.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

My Deth Machine Rifle Mod has about 290% damage added to it, crit damage (not that useful), and -23% damage to corpus. It has about 85 corrosive damage, 85 blast, and 40 slash and shoots incredibly fast. Also the sentinels basically have a aimbot so I don't mind having my Deth Machine riven. Me and a few friends were laughing so hard that it did a level 30-35 void exterm by itself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Death Cube prime might be next in the rotation. If u were on console id buy that riven off you. Ive seen rolls for that thing like: +260% damage +105% fire rate +78% multi shot +100% magazine capacity. Needless to say I want one for when banshee prime finally comes out, deth machine would be a death machine meta seintinal 👍 roll with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...