Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell me your challenge to unveil a rifle riven mod

._.-._.

WARNING: FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T COMPLETE THE WAR WITHIN QUEST, DO NOT STOP BY THIS THREAD. IF YOU DO, STOP BY IF YOU WANT. BECAUSE TO UNLOCK THE POWER OF RIVEN MODS, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE WAR WITHIN QUEST.

Before you unveil a locked (or veiled) you must complete the challenge given by the riven mod themselves. So let me (and the others) know what challenge to unveil them!

Mine is: "Complete an extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies | without being detected alone"

what about yours?

Update:

as of hotfix 19.0.3:

Spoiler

Riven Mod Changes:

• Removed the "Kill Sentients without raising alarms" Unveil challenge due to impossibility with the way Lua mission spawning works.Challenge complications will be updated retroactively, in this case, the removed challenge will simply become "Kill Sentients".
  • Fixed a loss of functionality in the Arsenal when swapping configurations with Riven Mods.
  • Tweaked and removed some of the more frustrating challenges for Riven Unveliling.
  • Fixed heads while aim-gliding challenge for Riven Mods not requiring lethal headshots, they have to be kills now.

as of hotfix 19.0.4:

Spoiler

- Challenges that require the alarm to not be raised if levels have a permanent state of alarm such as Survival, Defense, Infested Exterminate and Interception.
- Fixed Riven Mods not having the proper names for unveiled mods.
- Riven Mods with a higher Mastery Rank than an owner's current level will now be visible to the owner as opposed to hidden.
- Riven Mods now have more information available after they have been Cycled and Unveiled so more can be deduced at a glance. This includes Mastery Rank and Item compatibility, as well as how many Cycles have occurred of a given Riven.

Edited by Primbone
add update, again

6 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

Complete a Level 30 or higher exterminate without being detected (this included mild detection where they were looking for me), WHILE USING AN EXTINGUISHED DRAGON KEY!!!

hmmm, i don't think a mild detection will result in failure for that challenge, unless you were remain detected by the enemy and not seeking for imminent hiding place

Edited by Primbone

I had to re-roll mine a few times to get something worth-while.

The first challenge was: "Kill 5 sentients solo with an Extinguished Dragon Key"
The second one was "Complete a level 30 interception solo without abilities and with a hobbled dragon key"
The third one was thankfully easy "Kill 32 enemies while sliding without being detected."

Just now, Davysmartz2 said:

Complete a Survival mission without killing any enemies while wearing a bleeding dragon key, Enemies must be level 30 and up 

I think we can survive for 5 Mins without killing anything... just destroy every single crate for extra air.

... Do companion kills count as a fail for that?

I had keep a 30 seconds melee x3 counter, i had to go on an exterminate with a crit weapon and blood rush.

I had a detron out of it with damage to corpus and extra cold, but that's no use for me so i rerolled this mod.

Now the challenge is 4 headshots in one single aim glide... fml.

Just now, ironfirefist said:

I had keep a 30 seconds melee x3 counter, i had to go on an exterminate with a crit weapon and blood rush.

I had a detron out of it with damage to corpus and extra cold, but that's no use for me so i rerolled this mod.

Now the challenge is 4 headshots in one single aim glide... fml.

yes 4 head shots in one aim glide

Just now, Ookami_Nihonto said:

yes 4 head shots in one aim glide

The question is how to do it tho? i was thinking void defense with a zephyr (less  air drop) maybe some drift mods and a tigris so i can aim above many mobs' head and shoot them all at once?

I think i'll surely need a lot of luck. I can do 3/4, but 4/4 is one just too much.