The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell me your challenge to unveil a rifle riven mod

._.-._.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2016 at 7:00 PM, TrouNoir said:

I got the "level 30 extermination without being detected while an extinguished key is equipped" one, and thought I was being clever by using Loki with a Sheev that had Covert Lethality (instant kill on finisher).

I was never detected and completed the mission, but it just didn't work. 

I had the mod equipped on my Dread (which I didn't use) but I was under the impression you didn't have to actually use the rifle as long you had the mod equipped? 

Edit: tried it again using Loki with Hushed Invisibility and a Lex Prime, this time it worked. Didn't matter that I sometimes didn't kill them in one shot, or that they saw their friends get killed. Very odd that the Covert Lethality approach didn't work and the sloppier Lex approach did, can't say that I did anything differently in terms of stealth. 

So, you completed the challenge even though you have alerted enemies after killing someone in front of them? I am having the hardest time doing this challenge and I am not sure why. I haven't set off alarms once and I am using a duration Loki so no enemy even saw me so idk what I am doing wrong. I am more of a heals player than a stealth player...

Edit: God, I am so stupid... I realized I didn't have the Riven equipped. I was able to unveil it! :D

Edited by EchoCallisto

• 3 weeks later...

Complete a level 30 or higher defense mission while an extinguished dragon key equipped.

Try one: Frost + Slowva

Try two: Ember + Slowva

Try three: Chilling Globe Frost + Slowva

Try four: Chilling Globe Frost + Banshee was finally a win, but only after three runs (the first run we encountered a glitch that prevented my energy from being restored for awhile, the second run was down to poor timing of energy regeneration)

Ended up getting a spira riven for + status chance and + status duration. Still better than my stug riven with punchthrough. 

Dunno if it has been said already but I'll say it anyways!

Complete a lvl 30 or higher extermination mission with no mods equipped on your warframe, weapons or companions excluding the riven mod.

Spoiler

For added BS, do it with an extinguished dragon key.

Riven 1: Defence lvl30 with objective taking no damage alone. (was actually easy, because you dont do alone, its very badly worded, cmon DE!)

I got a Zhuge pile of crap.

Riven 2: As above, but without using any consumables (try telling randoms to help on THAT one, no such luck for me yet)

Riven 3: Get 92 finishers on any mission without failing it. (lol, used inaros, was pretty boring actually)

Got Amprex, was also a pile of crap.

I have others but you specified rifle rivens, not sure why tho.

38 minutes ago, (Xbox One)dabkevinhere710 said:

Worst one I seen was my friends and he passed it around for other people to try and unlock.

If I remember correctly

Finishing move on 3 sentients. no powers . Undetected solo

Can you actually use finishers on Sentients?

Edited by LoGMunKy

5 minutes ago, LoGMunKy said:

Riven 1: Defence lvl30 with objective taking no damage alone. (was actually easy, because you dont do alone, its very badly worded, cmon DE!)

I got a Zhuge pile of crap.

Riven 2: As above, but without using any consumables (try telling randoms to help on THAT one, no such luck for me yet)

Riven 3: Get 92 finishers on any mission without failing it. (lol, used inaros, was pretty boring actually)

Got Amprex, was also a pile of crap.

I have others but you specified rifle rivens, not sure why tho.

Can you actually use finishers on Sentients?

Funny thing no consumable was for me only my felllow tenno used it and we got no trouble lol it was no dammage on pod.

Edited by trunks013

I've only had one riven, the freebie from completing the quest. It was "Get 27 kills while sliding." 

That's it. Not "in one mission," not "while undetected," not "Kill 27 Bombards while sliding." Just get 27 sliding kills. Ended up being an MR9 Amprex riven, I sold it to someone. 

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)King Sodium said:

Complete an extermination mission w/ lvl 30 or higher enemies without being detected alone.

If it were up to me I would choose either ivara/ loki, with a gas ignis and choose a mission with grineer. It shouldn't take that much time.

On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 11:07 PM, (Xbox One)dabkevinhere710 said:

Worst one I seen was my friends and he passed it around for other people to try and unlock.

If I remember correctly

Finishing move on 3 sentients. no powers . Undetected solo

don't the sentient have to detect to u to spawn the battalysts?