Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell me your challenge to unveil a rifle riven mod

._.-._.

On 7/7/2017 at 8:04 AM, YantaeSK8 said:

"Compleate survival mission with level 30 or higher enemies without killing anyone"

I did this on Selkie (Sedna survival 30-40 level) with Limbo being hidden in rift but it wont count... (No damage given, no damage taken, bleeding dragon key, war within completed)

I need help about this and Idk what to do...

Weird it works for me, every time i get a dont kill modifier i run rift limbo. 

You sure theres nothing else?

Edited by (PS4)psycofang

10 hours ago, Undirys said:

A few ones is just killing Sentients (I got like five Rifle Riven Mods) and the most difficult one I didn't finished yet is the one I got from "The War Within" which is making a 3x Melee Combo and keep it like that for 30 seconds! MADNESS! But I will finish it! >:3

Relentless combination + atterax. + body count/drifting contact 

Weeping wounds optional but makes it easier and unequip all damage mods.

Edited by (PS4)psycofang

The latest one got was to do a lvl30+ interception with a hobbled dragon key without dying. Pretty tame compared to some of the requirements i've seen rivens need.

Had to use vauban for mine, his 3 and 4 abilites help so much when doing an interception solo. Worth it though, revealed a Lenz riven, just need to farm kuva to reroll it into something worth using more forma on my Lenz for. Not that the Lenz really needs a riven though, pretty damn powerful weapon as it is.

Edited by Akaraut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've done the "complete an extermination mission with lvl 30 or higher enemies without being detected alone" easy enough, right? Nope. when i completed the mission with Loki and hadn't set off any alarms the riven never unveiled.... why? They never spotted me because i was in stealth like 95% of the time. I need help :[

(and yes i had the mod equipped)

• 4 weeks later...
Le 14-11-2016 à 19:06, Stormandreas a dit :

Complete a Level 30 or higher exterminate without being detected (this included mild detection where they were looking for me), WHILE USING AN EXTINGUISHED DRAGON KEY!!!

i have EXACTLY the same one but with "without being detected"

Edited by swiftshadow

• 1 month later...