Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell me your challenge to unveil a rifle riven mod

._.-._.

15 minutes ago, ironfirefist said:

The question is how to do it tho? i was thinking void defense with a zephyr (less  air drop) maybe some drift mods and a tigris so i can aim above many mobs' head and shoot them all at once?

I think i'll surely need a lot of luck. I can do 3/4, but 4/4 is one just too much.

Maybe you would like to use mobilize, patagium, piercing step, toxic flight or even mods that increases aim glide / wall latch so you can aim glide longer than usual

39 minutes ago, Primbone said:

hmmm, i don't think a mild detection will result in failure for that challenge, unless you were remain detected by the enemy and not seeking for imminent hiding place

It did for mine. I had to be COMPLETELY undetected.

Someone mentioned using Ivara.... tried with Sleep arrows... that doesn't work XD. Cause when they are sleep, if one dies infront of another, it results in failure, as they get mildly alerted.

27 minutes ago, ironfirefist said:

The question is how to do it tho? i was thinking void defense with a zephyr (less  air drop) maybe some drift mods and a tigris so i can aim above many mobs' head and shoot them all at once?

I think i'll surely need a lot of luck. I can do 3/4, but 4/4 is one just too much.

i used a jupiter (Alad V's planet) it have air flows that can keep you in air.
Go in the Dark sectors survival against infested, easy

5 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

It did for mine. I had to be COMPLETELY undetected.

Someone mentioned using Ivara.... tried with Sleep arrows... that doesn't work XD. Cause when they are sleep, if one dies infront of another, it results in failure, as they get mildly alerted.

i think i'm going to plan using ash later ._.

2 minutes ago, HammerofDusk said:

Headshot, and kill, three enemies in one aim glide.. My aim is atrocious when aiming for a small, specific part of the body, and since enemies like to spin around faster than a beyblade, I ain't getting this one. 

try a peaceful provation pacify equinox...after getting to 72%-80% they are super slow and gives you more than enough time....especially for infested.

Edited by xcynderx

First, get a 3x crititical melee and hold it for 30 seconds 3 times.

Reroll

Second, get 15 headshots while sliding.

Reroll

Third, get 4 kills while sliding undetected.

Reroll 

Fourth, find 3 caches without dying or getting downed.

Mod for Zarr

Edited by Bonteaomd
Typo

Level 30 survival without killing anyone + without using energy consumables. Rage Ivara saved the day and gave me a +electricity +[something, can't remember atm] -fire rate vulkok mod

I ended up getting a second one that was just "open 2 [hidden sabotage] caches without using ammo consumables". For that incredible (/s) amount of trouble I got a Tonkor mod that was +electricity +status chance +ammo capacity. Not bad. :P

10 hours ago, Primbone said:

WARNING: FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T COMPLETE THE WAR WITHIN QUEST, DO NOT STOP BY THIS THREAD. IF YOU DO, STOP BY IF YOU WANT. BECAUSE TO UNLOCK THE POWER OF RIVEN MODS, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE WAR WITHIN QUEST.

Before you unveil a locked (or veiled) you must complete the challenge given by the riven mod themselves. So let me (and the others) know what challenge to unveil them!

Mine is: "Complete an extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies | without being detected alone"

what about yours?

I had this, but I also was demanded to equip a hobbled key.

32 minutes ago, TruZender said:

Any tips on the undetected extermination? I'm starting to get pissed off to be honest.

Use silent weapons, also use Ash, makes it fairly easy with Bladestorm and Stretch. His shurikens and  teleport augment also make for sufficient silent killing if you don't want to use too much energy. Max duration on smokescreen also helps, and a Huras Kubrow.

Edited by UrielColtan