Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell me your challenge to unveil a rifle riven mod

._.-._.

2 hours ago, Soulrift said:

0ifMAaU.png

Get 13 kills in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floor and without raising any alarms.

lol...

Lol I got that one too except mine was 18 enemies I think. Got a flux rifle mod for damage and multishot but I hate the flux rifle xD 

I want to reroll it but how does it work? Would I get a totally new mod on maybe a different weapon to unveil or would it just end up being another flux rifle mod?

6 hours ago, UrielColtan said:

Vulklok does too 

Yeah, but then you have to swap to the scanner, don't you? I just brought an ignis and killed everything but the target, then let my cude stun while I got the first two points, and since the lancers only seem to have 4, it was quick to hit the arm and chest points. Glad you did it as well with little issue, though!

9 minutes ago, MilkTeaAriel said:

(Help)

"Kill 76 enemies with finishers without failing a mission"

- I cant seem to complete this requirement

1 hour ago, 0FRIXX0 said:

I need some help with this one

Rifle riven mod:

kill 72 enemies with finishers without failing a mission

http://imgur.com/aemYnO4

try in exterminate mission, use excalibur's radial blind and keep performing finishers on enemies

Level 30+ Extermination, all stealth with extinguished dragon key.
Completed.

I used my 4 forma Dread. 
I went for Grineer though I would recommend infested if you can aim for their heads since no armor (but i can't headshot chargers to save my life).
Headshots on Grineer were all instant kills.

Ivara / duration Loki or a duration Ash is fine.

Radiation on bow.
Corrosive on pistol (use a big hitter like Lex P with Hush)
Go for front loaded damage.

Biggest problem will be Corpus or Orokin. For some reason, shrinking a nullifier's globe alerts them.

Covert Lethality is nice to have, but a Dread / Paris Prime is more than powerful enough.
And both bows are common enough that everyone has copies of their BPs everywhere.

Covert Lethality also requires me to be too close, brushing against the enemy might alert them but I did not risk it.
Do not use Rakta Cernos as no-crit basically means your game is over.

Edited by fatpig84

10 hours ago, Soulrift said:

0ifMAaU.png

Get 13 kills in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floor and without raising any alarms.

lol...

You need to kill with that rifle or in any other way. I'm sitting on the wall like idiot and now way to get this done

Don't even get ME started. 

I had to: scan a synthesis target without using traps, abilities, while using a hobbled dragon key and taking no damage

Yeah. EZ AF. Started mission with Loki, popped invi, BANG! Failed. Tried again and used no abilities, took 1 bullet at mission start, BANG! Failed.

Went on market, sold it veiled for 70p, happiest ever since!

Last night I had; scan a Simaris target without using abilities, arc traps and without taking any damage. Haha

took me 6 missions to get it done. Best part was when I was scanning target and an exhimus arson ambushed me from behind. He let off his fire wave so I immediately jumped down a cliff and the game teleported me back up after the wave had passed and I killed him. XD

My first one was super easy Kill 122 enemies without using ammo restores, piece of cake

My second on... kill 20 enemies while wall dashing or latching

I just can't get enough enemies around me and the agility (I think) drift mod doesn't seem to make the latch last longer. This thing made me rage quit 3 times today...

14 hours ago, Iceheart125 said:

Yeah, but then you have to swap to the scanner, don't you? I just brought an ignis and killed everything but the target, then let my cude stun while I got the first two points, and since the lancers only seem to have 4, it was quick to hit the arm and chest points. Glad you did it as well with little issue, though!

Vulklok is  a  sentinel weapon, so no.

1. Kill 14 enemies with slide attacks without taking any damage. - Synoid Simulor + Mirage

2. Scan a Simaris target without using any traps/abilities, with a Hobbled Dragon Key Equipped -

●Inaros tanking like a boss, killing all the other enemies with pin-point attacks then focusing on the Simaris target whenever humanely possible

Spoiler

If "take no damage" condition was added, I would have chosen an Extermination.

The only possible method of success seems like "Crouch-walk stealth" sniping down all the normal mobs then taking on the simaris target.

It would have been very tedious and RNG reliant though. (a stray bullet hit NativeKiller, it was SUPER EFFECTIVE)

Thankfully, I didn't get this condition added in.

3. Complete a Survival mission with Lv 30+ enemies without killing any enemies -

● 0 forma'd Ivara prowling and pick pocketing air support from enemies, beat the mission with 90+% air supply remaining

4~5. Use finishers on 40/50 enemies without being inflicted by a status effect/getting downed or killed.

● Invisibility. Enough said.

...Yeah, I've been really lucky with the challenges, I know that. :3

Edited by NativeKiller

11 hours ago, CraziestOfRabbits said:

My first one was super easy Kill 122 enemies without using ammo restores, piece of cake

My second on... kill 20 enemies while wall dashing or latching

I just can't get enough enemies around me and the agility (I think) drift mod doesn't seem to make the latch last longer. This thing made me rage quit 3 times today...

Infested mission(something like Exterminate), take Loki.

Aggro tons of infested but don't kill them.

When you aggro'd enough enemies, do a wall latch and shoot the horde down with something like Kulstar.

IIIRC, With Loki's passive ablility, he can wall latch for 60 secs. (It feels about that long when I use him myself)

I heard someone used this strategy and passed that challenge very, VERY easily. :3

Edited by NativeKiller

Complete a defense mission with level 30 or higher enemies with the defense objective taking no damage alone. That alone part is a real kicker for me. I don't know if I'm just bad or it's bugged, but I swear I should have completed this three times already...

Edited by Zambeiz

On 15-11-2016 at 4:36 AM, Soulrift said:

0ifMAaU.png

lol...

Loki ftw

7 hours ago, Phonxi said:

triple headshot while aim gliding (deapool frame confirm!)

movies-deadpool-headshot-gif.gif

for a Stradava BTW

*cough* I had to do four.

Now, I recently found out a trick on how to do this.

We went on a defense, and the grineer cat ladies, apparently when they spawn their cats, the head hitbox right before they spawn is the same as the cat ladies' one, just get some punch through and bam, instant quadruple headshot. you gotta have some luck tho.