Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

need help: in your opinion, what are the least used mods?

(PSN)L-B-H-100

2 hours ago, sushidubya said:

Pretty funny how some of the non meta mods can be actually quite useful on higher level missions.  ;)

they truly are.

just like toxic resistance against the infested. most players dont realize that the mod exists and they question why they have suddenly died a lot during high ranked infested missions.

3 hours ago, Sintag said:

Least used?  Elemental resist mods, or Warm Coat.

as i said before, i disagree that elemental resistance mods are least used.

however, i do agree that among these elemental resistance mods, Warm coat is the one. players cannot predict weather or not they will show up on a frozen based map that would effect their shields.

On Monday, November 14, 2016 at 2:41 PM, sushidubya said:

I actually used to use that when I started playing the game and didn't have strength mods like Serration.  (we had no broken mods then at start)  hahaha

I'd imagine this is least used:

latest?cb=20140831140826

I actually use it and have it on my Loki and Ivara, it's useful since it also works for Grineer hacks.

2 hours ago, (PS4)L-B-H-100 said:

so what do you guys think about Retribution and Heavy Impact?

would you rely on these mods for highly ranked missions?

Retribution would probably work better if there was ever a level with just all Melee enemies. I like to think old Infested would've hated it vs. say, Rhino, but I didn't have it back then so I couldn't test it.

Also, Heavy Impact + Super Jump used to be the best slam jam Excalibur meta.

Edited by ZephyrPhantom

This is only for me on mods I don't use.   Aside from Life Strike, pretty much any Channeling mod I don't use.   One of them, once (when stamina was a thing, now reduced to a pathetic Channeling mod) one of my go to mods, now on the never used list is "Reflection".   I have used or have a use for all the others that I can think of.

latest?cb=20140830011656

Jump to get -20% dmg... (lvl 50 bombardier laughing at you). I don´t even use that on zephyr indeed it´s not needed even for her since she can move fast on the air is very difficult to get hits.

latest?cb=20160329232113

Also i know i had mention it but worth the effort to say again.... Mesa needs to be able to do that for herself without mods.

Edited by Larvatheoz

12 hours ago, Astatane said:

latest?cb=20140831201451 

Now, it is entirely possible that i underestimate the willingness of people to spend their time crawling on the floor but i think it is used only as a joke.

this mod is only good for inaros due to his passive...that is the only thing i can think to use it for lol

On 11/19/2016 at 2:28 PM, ZephyrPhantom said:

Retribution would probably work better if there was ever a level with just all Melee enemies. I like to think old Infested would've hated it vs. say, Rhino, but I didn't have it back then so I couldn't test it.

Also, Heavy Impact + Super Jump used to be the best slam jam Excalibur meta.

true, i can see the mod being used mostly for infested in order to stun them, but wouldnt you receive damage anyway?

ill test it cause, well, i have never used it. that is why i ask for feedback.

if heavy impact was used exclusively for Excalibur back then, then i so pose i should add it to the list anyway.

21 hours ago, Astatane said:

latest?cb=20140831201451 

Now, it is entirely possible that i underestimate the willingness of people to spend their time crawling on the floor but i think it is used only as a joke.

i understand that this would mostly be used for Inaros. it could also be used by new players or low ranked warframes that know they will go down most of the round, but the cost is way to high and on par with other defensive based mods that could prevent the player from going into a bleed-out state. if anything, this should have been an Inaros augment, which isnt a bad idea IMO.

20 hours ago, Larvatheoz said:

latest?cb=20140830011656

Jump to get -20% dmg... (lvl 50 bombardier laughing at you). I don´t even use that on zephyr indeed it´s not needed even for her since she can move fast on the air is very difficult to get hits.

latest?cb=20160329232113

Also i know i had mention it but worth the effort to say again.... Mesa needs to be able to do that for herself without mods.

ive never played mesa, so i have no opinion on any of her augments.

as for aviator, i can only see the mod being use exclusively for warframes that can remain air born such as zephyr. should have either been an augment with more effects, or have just more effects in general, cause i believe the player would also need a considerable amount of aiming skill while air born.

8 hours ago, (PS4)R4G3_ReAkTT said:

diamond skin for sure

come to think of it, what enemies have radiation effects? the corpus?

i feel as if the mod is only their to fill a gap: if there has to be a poison, heat, cold resistance mods, there gotta be a radiation resistance mod.

perhaps only useful for void traps. i will consider adding it to the list.

Edited by (PS4)L-B-H-100

On 11/15/2016 at 7:44 AM, rapt0rman said:

Both the 90% and the dual stat mods have their place and are very useful, but anyways he's talking about these:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/3/3f/RifleAptitudeModU145.png/revision/latest?cb=20140831203527

Won't let me properly BBC link the img for some reason

to show the image, remove the /revision/latest?cb=20140831203527 at the end. That will allow you to link it:

RifleAptitudeModU145.png