Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva siphons in Sortie

Jackel7

New rule: NO kuva siphon in sorties! On the second sortie mission there was one but due to host migration things got buggy. And then it get worst on final mission Sortie assassination against a level 100 boss the Kuva siphon spawned 2 feet a way from boss! And that not even the worst part! It was eximus stronghold toxin eximus everywhere!! To simply put it kuva siphons spawning in sortie can conflict with mission objectives!!! :angry:

Did it yesterday with Energy reduction. I had to coordinate with my teammates, only having enough energy to use one move. So it went like this

Void Blast (me) -> Void Dash (Teammate 1) -> Then Killed Kuva Guard (Teammate 2) -> Rinse and repeat

Not going to lie, it felt pretty damn good when working as an actual team 

Edited by Ibro156

8 hours ago, Ibro156 said:

Did it yesterday with Energy reduction. I had to coordinate with my teammates, only having enough energy to use one move. So it went like this

Void Blast (me) -> Void Dash (Teammate 1) -> Then Killed Kuva Guard (Teammate 2) -> Rince and repeat

Not going to lie, it felt pretty damn good when working as an actual team 

That must have been awesome!

...Lucky for you that you had a squad that was able to coordinate and cooperate. :3

4 hours ago, NativeKiller said:

That must have been awesome!

...Lucky for you that you had a squad that was able to coordinate and cooperate. :3

Well, most players don't talk because missions are usually quick and simple, and everyone knowns what to do on their part.

I got a kuva siphon spawning in a Sortie assassinate, solo, but only 1 black cloud spawned. The siphon just stayed there even after all the kuva enemies were killed.

I had time to go and kill the boss, came back and still nothing. No idea what caused this bug, have you seen that outside of sorties ?

40 minutes ago, Lluid said:

I got a kuva siphon spawning in a Sortie assassinate, solo, but only 1 black cloud spawned. The siphon just stayed there even after all the kuva enemies were killed.

I had time to go and kill the boss, came back and still nothing. No idea what caused this bug, have you seen that outside of sorties ?

I've that issue on a regular capture run for the siphon farm
I had a host migration issue so I was the only one in game when it spawned and then nothing happened even after the black cloud spawned.

8 minutes ago, Dousei said:

I've that issue on a regular capture run for the siphon farm
I had a host migration issue so I was the only one in game when it spawned and then nothing happened even after the black cloud spawned.

Interesting. I was solo though, so it's not -only- related to host migrations.

I remember that one of the new small units (jester) was stuck in a wall in a walking animation. Maybe it was the source of my bug. I killed it though and nothing was solved.