Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Many Bugs Dx

wizred

After the war within update was released there were plenty of bugs happening. I was checking my warframe's abilities and when I looked at the passive it said "/Lotus/Language/Suits/SarynPrimePassiveAbility". Whenever I use my tenno the Zariman suit is put on even when I don't have it equipped. Whenever I found a Kuva Extractor the red cloud things wouldn't spawn so I could never get Kuva. The Jordas Golem Exterminate is riddled with bugs that there are too many to list off. These are the only bugs I can think of off of the top of my head and I am sure there are more. I hope DE does something about all the bugs brought to the game after U19 as quick as they can.

15 minutes ago, wizred said:

After the war within update was released there were plenty of bugs happening.

Megathread for reporting bugs in TWW

Sub-forum for reporting any bugs. https://forums.warframe.com/forum/171-pc-beta-bugs/

Reporting bugs in feedback doesn't help get them to the right people.  Being non specific about the bugs you are encountering help no one.

15 minutes ago, wizred said:

After the war within update was released there were plenty of bugs happening. I was checking my warframe's abilities and when I looked at the passive it said "/Lotus/Language/Suits/SarynPrimePassiveAbility". Whenever I use my tenno the Zariman suit is put on even when I don't have it equipped. Whenever I found a Kuva Extractor the red cloud things wouldn't spawn so I could never get Kuva. The Jordas Golem Exterminate is riddled with bugs that there are too many to list off. These are the only bugs I can think of off of the top of my head and I am sure there are more. I hope DE does something about all the bugs brought to the game after U19 as quick as they can.

you are not wrong, there are way more. It seems like the changed core systems of the game for TWW and didn't really test the whole game all over.