Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SPOILER post TWW mod trading

Quanlain

Please, there is a nasty thing, after rerolling the mod, the title no longer says the name of the weapon or any signs of rerolling that happened previously.
This sometimes leading to a very bad situation, where you want to buy a bad mod, but reroll already costs 2.5 of the Kuva.
In other situation, you are waiting for a random mod, and not some junk, that was hidden by rerolling. This will lead to overpricing junk weapon mods.

I suggest to at least reset the kuva requirement for each player (but if it returns it stays as it was at the moment of giving away)
Or just have a sign that says: "rerolled once/twice etc." 

4 minutes ago, Quanlain said:

there is a nasty thing, after rerolling the mod, the title no longer says the name of the weapon

What, so if i reroll Paracyst mod, after reroll mod dont show Paracyst name and can be sold (scam) as mod for different weapon ? That is so bad

19 hours ago, trunks013 said:

for a while ? i think it might be a bad choice of word the quest as not more than 4 days.

4 days of a known method to scam people is not a while? I was warned the first day about this. This should have been hotfixed immediately, even if it was just to make riven mods untradable while they changed how a rerolled mod displays.