Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

post the most ludicrous, riven mod mission you have seen

GrimAtrament

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/151262938628864754/14FE02E59471CBB9E8582F0054FA6C083DDA42F6/

survival with no killing

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/151262938624539982/F4299BD20BE57F2AADD0C9D04DEB8925028775A3/

solo defense without leting the objective take 1 point of damage

please not i said ludicrous not impossible basicly i just want a index of all the riven mod missions

Edited by hazerddex

Just now, hazerddex said:

theres alarms on the cross fire on lua?

Apparently. I've killed a ton of sentients there trying to finish it. One kill did count but I have no idea why while the other one in same spawn didn't count. Then the mod reset itself overnight so I'm back to 0/5.

6 minutes ago, wargthewarg said:

qn2HCLk.png

I just don't seem to be able to fulfill the no alarms condition. I'd almost have wanted any other challenge I've seen so far. 

*slow clap*

I guess you get 4 Ivaras all with Paris Primes with different elements and have them all fire once.

Edited by Insizer

6 minutes ago, wargthewarg said:

Apparently. I've killed a ton of sentients there trying to finish it. One kill did count but I have no idea why while the other one in same spawn didn't count. Then the mod reset itself overnight so I'm back to 0/5.

They reset ?  that's interesting...

35 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

um..... I got both of these tasks.... and they where they easiest cheesiest tasks I'de ever seen....

The solo survival with no killing. Just take limbo, and run around shooting crates and picking up life support for 5 mins. The solo defence, go to akkad or another reis defence with frost, put up a bubble, and spam 4 (with dmg build). Ez af for 5 waves.

2 hours ago, wargthewarg said:

qn2HCLk.png

I just don't seem to be able to fulfill the no alarms condition. I'd almost have wanted any other challenge I've seen so far. 

It is possible to do, but entirely implausible without excessive abuse of AI mechanics given how convoluted it is to fulfill to begin with.  I'll put a video up in a bit with proof of concept, but basically you have to kill them while:

1. You are bleeding out.
  2. Your squad is invisible or otherwise out of sight from the sentients/not drawing aggro.
  3. Your companion is dead or unequipped.
  4. You are not near any enemies within 50 meters that would attract the sentients' attention.

It does not have to be all within one mission, but it does have to be within a series of missions that do not raise an alarm.  You can quit the mission after you get the sentient kill count towards the mod challenge, and you can quit the mission once it is completed to ensure it stays intact.

Edited by Retequizzle

Mine was the same as yours only one thing extra.

"Complete survival mission lvl 30 or higher with out killing anyone WITH the hobbled dragon key equipped."

The most insane is the one my wife has.

"Scan the sephlon target with out using traps, with the hobbled key equipped with out taking any damage."

W...T...F...

Edited by CadenFall

1 hour ago, CadenFall said:

"Scan the sephlon target with out using traps, with the hobbled key equipped with out taking any damage."

W...T...F...

You could do this as Equinox. Kill everything in an Exterminate remotely with Maim, then get the target and put it to sleep with Rest to scan it. 

Just now, Akavakaku said:

You could do this as Equinox. Kill everything in an Exterminate remotely with Maim, then get the target and put it to sleep with Rest to scan it. 

Thanks for the tip, I haven't gotten Equinox yet so I don't know her move sets. I'll farm it with my wife.

4 hours ago, hazerddex said:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/151262938628864754/14FE02E59471CBB9E8582F0054FA6C083DDA42F6/

survival with no killing

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/151262938624539982/F4299BD20BE57F2AADD0C9D04DEB8925028775A3/

solo defense without leting the objective take 1 point of damage

please not i said ludicrous not impossible basicly i just want a index of all the riven mod missions

First one is kinda easy with ivara. Second one would be kinda easy with Limbo + Frost + Vauban + Nyx or any combo that can protect and crowd control.