Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE doesnt give enough attention to Raids

War-.

Since TWW update, i'm happy they fixed the disruptors nullifier on LoRNM. ( LoRNM Bus is back )

But now JV is REALLY broken. I can't do a JV Bus to teach people how to properly do each nerve in stage 3.

For example, during the stage 1 decryption phase, the completion % sometimes bugs out and stays at 0.

How can i do JV Bus and help new people in raids IF JV is soooo broken?.

Does DE not have enough people to properly fix the raids?

edit: thanks xGCms

Edited by -Shiva-

8 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

I am MR 16 and have never done one fearing I may mess up.

join us:thumbup:!! many people here ( like me ) help everyone with raids. But atm do JV Bus is impossible... rng bugs everywhere...

Edited by -Shiva-

Yup, unfortunately raids remain unpopular even after 3 months of RSB, but still they deserve at least a little attention. They get broken 7 different ways with each big update, and some of the bugs from the very first time released are inexplicably still present. I'll try to get some up-to-date graphs to see if the population is growing at all recently. 

@Godzilla853 you should just start with Law of Retribution like everyone else. 

23 minutes ago, Shifted said:

catch 22.

players don't play it enough because it's broken.

correct. Although, I played raids more when they were broken. Cause you could do amazing exploits. I know there's a lot of exploits for the normal and nightmare LoR, but we never used them. We used the exploits for the JV raid. Our fastest JV time was 5 mins....

You used to be able to skip the entire first bit, skip half the middle bit and then completely skip the last bit. ez. Then they started fixing stuff, but we still managed to find all the exploits. :P However, at this point, there are so few exploits that it now takes ages and ages to actually compleat a JV because of how buggy it has become. So we don't do them anymore.

21 minutes ago, kalikilic said:

MR 21 and i never did one. I figure if sortie rewards are the way they are rite now, then doing LoR is gonna be worse and not worth my time.

They range from garbage like "10% chance to resist a magnetic proc" to actually decent buffs like "each headshot you deal has a 10% chance to give all your guns +20% damage for 16 seconds"