Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why remove snipetron from the game?

XGodOfCarnageX

i Dont undertand why they remove snipetron from the game,i look in wikipedia and the reason is because snipetron dont fits in corpus theme,but just this case for remove it from the game?.i have two ideias to get this weapon back to game,now we have a chance to get gorgon from heavy gunners,why dont make the same for snipetron,detron crewman uses this weapon(with bullets effects).so i dont see any other reason to not make this weapon in the loot table.The other ideia is just change the lore on this weapon since corpus always make prototypes.just make this weapon another prototype(like raptor).

No current enemies use the snipetron, your thinking of nullifiers and corpus snipers who are using the lanka, it looks the exact same but is projectile based.  the Detron crewmen are the shotgun guys on Jupiter.

Additionally, it did come back once but I can't quite remember what for.  I don't see a reason it couldn't be an enemy dropped BP similar to the standard boar.

And as the guy above said, its stats suck bad.,...

Edited by (PS4)gamerpie12

14 minutes ago, NGSBRReAPeR said:

They should make antiquated Derelict Corpus Ships and have blueprits for old Corpus protoypes (That use bullets) drop from Sabotage Caches or something

nice ideia.

20 minutes ago, sushidubya said:

A better question would be to ask why DE chose to make snipetron riven mods knowing that the snipetron is so scarce now.

another example,why not keep the weapon then?

31 minutes ago, sushidubya said:

A better question would be to ask why DE chose to make snipetron riven mods knowing that the snipetron is so scarce now.

I don't think it's as scarce as you think.  It was re-released as a reward to a tactical alert around update 17.5.  Also, the Snipetron Vandal was cycled through as a sortie reward a couple of seasons ago.

14 minutes ago, OffaLimb said:

I don't think it's as scarce as you think.  It was re-released as a reward to a tactical alert around update 17.5.  Also, the Snipetron Vandal was cycled through as a sortie reward a couple of seasons ago.

yes,but snipetron not they make this alert (17.5) just to say sorry for remove the weapon without any notices.my point here is to prove just because the weapon dont fits is theme is a mean motive to remove it from the game,there a lots of ways to keep this weapon.i trying to give ideias just some others players did on replys.

Every now and then I see people ask for Snipetron.

If you had one, you'd never use it.

It's awful.

I mean really awful.

Arguably one of the worst weapons the game has ever seen ..... bad enough that people demanded DE remove it ..... and they agreed. They were so ashamed of it, they removed it completely.