whats a finisher (re: riven rifle mod)?

Raven496

I'm sorry but I'm not clear on what the mod is describing to do...

kill 22 enemies using finishers...without taking damage...I understand the no damage part goes for the whole mission...but not sure I'm using 'finishers'...

Edited by Raven496

As far as i'm concerned there are 3 types of finisher moves: backstab, ground-finisher (special attack on knocked-down opponent) and the actual finisher (when the opponent is stunned. Excalibur's Radial Blind for example).

I'm not sure which finisher the mod is talking about. I recommend trying out all 3, just in case.

4 hours ago, Artek94 said:

As far as i'm concerned there are 3 types of finisher moves: backstab, ground-finisher (special attack on knocked-down opponent) and the actual finisher (when the opponent is stunned. Excalibur's Radial Blind for example).

I'm not sure which finisher the mod is talking about. I recommend trying out all 3, just in case.

There are 3 types yeah, but you got it slightly wrong:

Stealth Finisher (From behind, can be caused by Radial Blind or Sleep or Teleport)

Counter Finisher (Frontal finisher, can be caused by Radial Blinds/Sleep, ocassional non-augmented teleport or by the traditional and difficult as sh*t Counter with a melee weapon)

Ground Finisher (Melee on a downed enemy)