Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Boilers & Brood Mothers still get stuck in a t-pose on death.

Weapons like Sonicor, Gammacor & Staticor have their holstering position broken.

And please allow melee weapon holster changes to be saved only on the specific warframe, as the position for one warframe will be completely different for another warframe.

When playing Operator Mode as a Client, the default "zariman suit" is meshed over the selected customizations and the Zariman Hood can be seen flapping at the back of the head. Please fix this!

1 hour ago, 98639 said:

Plz make TWW replayable.

Also this. I want to replay it so badly!!

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • The Zarr has received a balance pass:
      - Crit Chance increased from 10% to 15%

- Status Chance increased from 15% to 20%

- Barrage range increased from 12m to 15m

- Barrage reload time now matches Cannon reload time

- Added Punch Through to Barrage mode

- Removed Self Damage from secondary cluster bombs

why tho?

16 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Orvius parts being exchanged for Ducats.

Dangit DE. We had a reliable way to get ducats and now you took that away.

Guess what, siphon will obscure now ocne everyone got their kuva. Kuva will only be used to cycle riven mods but since you only have a chance to get one a day, you wont need to farm kuva that often.

It was not abusable, it is ont like DE loses anything by giving an alternate way to get ducats. It is not like free platinum or something like that. I am really annoyed by the fact you changed something different.

9 hours ago, Jukantos said:

RIP Ducats...

Seriously tho, why are there riven mods for the tonkor and the simulor? I would've applauded the effort to revitalize old "bad" weapons, heck they NEEDED that much of a power spike to become playable again. Instead by putting them on the two most used, most "OP" area of effect weapons, you've either made those two (rather boring gunplay-wise) weapons either completely overpowered for all content, OR completely mandatory for all lategame content, depending on how high you crank enemy scaling. Noone would've protested them if they were "only" to be found on "bad" weapons. Heck i would've cheered you on for reviving my beloved braton, latron, tiberon. Unfortunately their presence on these super strong weapons has this VERY large and negative impact on how we have to judge difficulty moving from this point forward.

They're a good idea, it was just not a good move to have them on the most used, "strongest" weapons in the game

They were alredy overpowered and will never be mandatory for any content. riven mods didnt affect those aspect in any way and l2p if you think they are mandatory.

Im one of those players thats really comfortable using controller while playing warframe on pc and with new war within update thres alot buttons on controller that arent working like the item menue for d-pad down dosent work ive checked settings and all buttons on controller and still nothing can you guys please fix <3

Hey DE Rebecca im having a bug in the war within where after you exit the dream with the bone creatures and learn a bunch of operator abilities you exit the dream. You then perform all of the abilities your operator has learnt however at the point where you are asked to do the void mode ability the pop up doesn't go away and I therefore cannot progress further than this point. Please look into this bug I want to play the rest of it and get my shiny Riven Mods.