Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

17 hours ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Do those Operator fixes include the issue for the Hold To Crouch setting for controllers not working with the Operator crouch/Void walk and Dash?

nope

Edited by DKP123

3 hours ago, Eathian said:

Still can not crouch as the opperator when using a controller. which makes it near impossible to do new content.

2 hours ago, 04paynea said:

This is still broken, you cannot crouch with controller.

1 hour ago, zah33r said:

Im one of those players thats really comfortable using controller while playing warframe on pc and with new war within update thres alot buttons on controller that arent working like the item menue for d-pad down dosent work ive checked settings and all buttons on controller and still nothing can you guys please fix <3

10 hours ago, Maelstroa said:

"Hold to Crouch" is still not working for War Within Content regarding new abilities for controller/gamepad support. It has to be mapped to "Toggle Crouch" which makes the Boss Fight and gameplay in general with it extremely awkward, especially for warframes when trying to dodge and certain mobility tricks and abilities.
Please fully fix.

15 hours ago, BlaineKodos said:

Controller functionality was not fixed for me. Crouch still does nothing in the new mechanic, which means having to use a keyboard to use half of the functions of it. All that's changed on that front is now I need to hold the button to activate it instead of tap it, which I assume is related to the option setting I have on powers so powers with press and hold functions are reversed, as I want to quickly tap for Vauban mines and hold to switch through them. Decorator Mode is still a crapshoot, half the time pressing (Y) to place decorations works, half the time it does nothing. It can change in the same session where it once worked and suddenly doesn't work. Placing Ayatan Stars into a sculpture seems to be closer to working, but the cursor is off-center much like the Star Chart was for a while. The visible cursor is to the upper left of where the functional, invisible cursor is.

I don't know what changes you actually made, but they did nothing on my end. Might I suggest not using Toggle Crouch for this stuff, seeing as I have one omni-present Crouch/Slide/Roll button that makes more sense to use?

13 hours ago, Maeglin73 said:

I'm seeing the same thing here. The controller "Hold to Crouch" mapping still does nothing in that case, and because of that I'm stuck in the quest. I know the combination of moves necessary to take down the guardians, but trying to use "Toggle Crouch" instead still breaks down in the middle of that final fight, and before I know it I'm out of respawns. Trying to do that with the keyboard is worse.

For the record, I'm using the left bumper. It's mapped to both the 5th ability in the power menu (holding down right bumper first, then activating it), and it's also my "Hold to Crouch" button. I've tried mapping another button to "Hold to Crouch", though, and it didn't make any difference.

A collection of posts since I last looked into this hotfix....

Yeah, I'm starting to feel like Baro came early, only to deliver nothing but Primed Disappointment. Please, can we get this resolved? Also, glad to see I'm not alone in using a controller.

Have to say that I'd like Orvius parts (even though I haven't farmed for them) put back as ducat option and the honest reason is this... it would actually give me a reason to go to the fortress more often... you kind of get bored of doing relics over and over after a while so an alternative source of ducats would be nice.  If you're concerned with currency devaluation make it so they're only worth 15 instead of the old 45 ducats...

Also been noticing a LOT more issues today, myself and several others have gone through the floor several times today on various different maps (mine were on earth maps, another players was on lua exterminate).  I understand these issues happen from time to time but we got stuck in loops where we couldn't do anything and basically had our screens flickering as we kept falling, teleporting to the top and then falling again... rinse and repeat.  

Another issue seems to be connecting to other players , had no end of issues getting an invite only level to work properly with one clan member (needed lua mods and lephantis) and we just couldn't get a solid connection where we kept losing sync even though we'd been playing in the same group a little earlier.  NO issues on either of our ends as we both went and reset EVERYTHING we could on our networks.

My biggest issue is still the buggy focus launching... why couldn't you have assigned walking as operator to a separate button or at least given us the option to do so...

While I truly love the riven mods idea, the challenge to get head shot kills during a single aim-glide is completely impossible.
Even a zephyr with 90% aim glide doesn't stand a chance, whether I use tonkor/soma/amprex/vulkar. It's just plain impossible.
I like it that they can be challenging, but this is ridiculous.

• Like 1

Thanks for the Fix Devs

1 question .. 

i read early note .. that the Kuva pods are removed from invasions :) thank you so much for this

so why .. is it not removed from Nightmare Alerts . during this encounter .. me and my buddy where rekt instant ..reason ( No shields allowed ) 

wel this is realy anoying . not that iam having trouble with the farming . butt srlsy this cant be right :(

I perfer to use Kuva Fortress more for those things .. :)

P.s Pls give the operator more energy and more effiency for energy drain .. 1 void dash cost atleast 75% of the energy . and takes way to long to refill 

you're operator gets an smack on the head while you trying to jump the guard :( no luck 

#Give the operator an Mod deck to make it stronger ..

Thats all ..

sry for the typo's :)

20 hours ago, Legion216 said:

Riven mods are still the same. PLEASE, folks. Reconsider this mechanic, it's hurting the game. 

EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION: 

Riven mods are bad because of the sheer amount of RNG involved, and the fact that AFTER SPENDING A FARMED RESOURCE ON IT (Kuva) there is a GOOD chance that the stats will actually become WORSE. Just....no. Please.  

It's a game based on RNG, as pretty much all games known to man, ever. Crying about having to spend a FARMABLE resource, when it isn't hard to get, on an RNG item is essentially gambling IRL. Just have fun with the game and don't complain. This is, after all, a FREE game.

It seems to me that after this hotfix I start every mission from the first room, even if the rest of the squad is already at the target, which forces me to run run run until I reach them (sometimes too late to actually play the mission)

Just now, WarframeWins said:

It's a game based on RNG, as pretty much all games known to man, ever

Objectively false.

1 minute ago, WarframeWins said:

Crying about having to spend a FARMABLE resource, when it isn't hard to get, on an RNG item is essentially gambling IRL.

Yes, your point? Non sequitur. 

2 minutes ago, WarframeWins said:

Just have fun with the game and don't complain.

When there are things I feel are wrong with the game, I will complain. Freedom of speech and everything. I've been respectful throughout, so I don't see the problem. I want you to TRY and stop me. Because the only way you can is by convincing me with reason that I'm wrong, not by asking me to shut up. 

4 minutes ago, WarframeWins said:

This is, after all, a FREE game.

Nope, not to me it isn't, I spent a significant sum of money on the game. Granted I did it of my own accord, but "it's a free game" is, at best, a poor justification for having systems that will hurt the game. Again, hurting the game is my opinion here, but please, for god's sake, give me a better answer than "it's a free game."

....Sigh.

I wish people knew how to make sense while criticizing opposing viewpoints without resorting to "it's free so STFU" type arguments.

51 minutes ago, WarframeWins said:

It's a game based on RNG, as pretty much all games known to man, ever. Crying about having to spend a FARMABLE resource, when it isn't hard to get, on an RNG item is essentially gambling IRL. Just have fun with the game and don't complain. This is, after all, a FREE game.

This is after all a forum and people can post what they like,you're not a forum moderator.

The 200p boost wasn't free and my prime access wasn't free,The game is not designed to play for free.

i'v lost over 10k kuva from bugs,you got RNG on the mods RNG to get the kuva and then RNG on weather it bugs when it shows up.

Let's see how long you stick around.

Ridiculous amount of grind in this game now.

Only good thing about this update was the quest but let's face it that's  just a mini game and i have far better games than that.

Edited by _sheepy_

There's a slight bug i found, Every time i view another player's profile, even after they have completed second dream, i cannot see how their operator and warframe are customized, it doesn't show me how their operator's customizations, the warframe they have equipped is present, but with no customizations. I'm honestly sot sure if this is a bug or not, just wanted to bring it to your attention though.

Spoiler

Warframe0141.jpg

15 minutes ago, LovePeaceZordon said:

just realized that killing alad v is a pretty hard time: all the stairs in the sanuka arena seem to miss there collision, so looping into free fall, respawn, free fall, respawn, free fall... and so on. /unstuck did not help, it only spawned me back right where my problems began!

unstuck never helps if you happen to be in this loop. 

10 minutes ago, ChaellExE said:

unstuck never helps if you happen to be in this loop. 

yeah and it's annoying as anything being in this loop.... maybe the dev's can add in a rule that if you fall through the floor or get stuck in a loop it stops the loop and puts you on solid ground... or a simple command that allows us to get out of the loop would do.

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

yeah and it's annoying as anything being in this loop.... maybe the dev's can add in a rule that if you fall through the floor or get stuck in a loop it stops the loop and puts you on solid ground... or a simple command that allows us to get out of the loop would do.

If that was the case than unstuck would have helped since it is supposed to put you on solid grounds. But since the game can't detect any for your character (my warframe and Tenno got stuck in this loop once), you are stuck forever, at least until extraction.

Edited by ChaellExE

Just now, ChaellExE said:

If that was the case than unstuck would have helped since it is supposed to put you on solid grounds.

it likely doesn't move us far enough from the missing ground area so we just fall straight through again.  Some of the areas that I found that you could fall through were considerably larger than the /unstuck adjustment. 

I fell through the floor in a mission when I switched to operator. No biggie I thought. I'll just transfer back to my warframe, but instead it brought my frame to me and I was still falling. I transferred a few more times before giving up and doing /unstuck. That landed me back on the ground as the operator, but my warframe was gone. I had to finish the mission as operator. o.O