Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

10 minutes ago, Venn2 said:

RIP @KuvaDucats you were amazing while you lasted! 

guessing you get to keep the ducats you got from the exploit, be greatful for that at least.  Many of us didn't even know about or abuse it as much as possible.

Man, should have gotten more Orvius parts while I could. Never got to use the ducat thing, and I was glad to finally have a source of ducats apart from relics. DE, for saying you're trying to make the game less farmy, you're certainly not doing a good job of it.

I also notice that one glaring fix was missing from this update: when using transference, operators frequently come out with a hood down even if they don't have a hood equipped!

18 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tweaked and removed some of the more frustrating challenges for Riven Unveliling.

Perfect timing. Literally on the exact moment I finished that challenge of Synthesizing a target without taking damage, using skills, and wearing a Hobbled Key.
Big thanks for "yuagister" for being super patient and helpful, he made it happen. :heart:

9 minutes ago, FaydWF said:

^^kuva costs need to be static. otherwise good mods will just become prime chamber all over again.

That's pretty much their plan.

People win the lottery and get awesome Riven mods, whales pay $$$ for tons of platinum to buy 15 of them.

Zarr buffs are nice.

Kuva Siphon spawning has been disabled in Invasions and Void Fissure missions. 

sad, just made an RNG grind even worse.

• Fixed Kuva Siphon progress being wiped during a host migration. Currently host migration will restart the event, but we are looking for 'continue' solutions.

good. I see no fix for them not working at all in the first place sometimes.

Fixed Orvius parts being exchanged for Ducats.

RIP. Can't say I didn't do this.

• Removed the "Kill Sentients without raising alarms" Unveil challenge due to impossibility with the way Lua mission spawning works.Challenge complications will be updated retroactively, in this case, the removed challenge will simply become "Kill Sentients".

• Fixed a loss of functionality in the Arsenal when swapping configurations with Riven Mods.

• Tweaked and removed some of the more frustrating challenges for Riven Unveliling.

• Fixed heads while aim-gliding challenge for Riven Mods not requiring lethal headshots, they have to be kills now.

These are all good. Now make the cycling cost non increasing with each attempt and it's cool. Even though I rather the riven mods gave unique effects instead of just stat changes that end up either being horrible or turn the power creep into a power sprint.

The rest of the changes are okay, though i don't see the new player being sent to the start of the mission instead of to their teammates fix. This is most important.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hotfix 19.0.3
Fixed a significant amount of missing Codex Mods thanks to the helpful Tenno here https://forums.warframe.com/topic/175141-list-of-codex-bugs/?page=14#comment-7954000

Hopefully other Codex issues he mentioned will be fixed as well soon. The security camera scan issue bugs me for ages (one of last few entries I haven't completed yet).

Also it would be nice to get some achievement for completing all codex scans :).

What about the first mission not initiating, at all? I have several aborts and a fail because the dialogue never came through and Teshin never showed, or flat out stood there playing with his sword. I would get a checkpoint and enemies to kill, but that would be it. Zero progression.