Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

42 minutes ago, Zeruge said:

Nice more balance now but the orvius parts not being traded for ducats anymore hurts a bit :P

Hurts more when you didn't realize you could get ducats for them in the first place,and have lot's :(

Edited by _sheepy_

47 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hotfix 19.0.3

Changes:

• Greater Lenses can now be found through Sortie rewards in addition to Regular Lenses. Note this doesn't affect the drop chance of other items within Sorties, just the Focus Lens

Still not enough imo, we need more lens drop.

about the new ri*** mechanics, you should make them account bound for the time being, it needs polishing badly.

Controller doesn't work properly.

• The power menu button gets stuck while swapping between operator and warframe.
  • While power menu is stuck, you cannot shoot/melee
  • While power menu is stuck you cannot use xyab buttons to jump, swap weapon, reload neither crouch
  • While power menu is stuck xyab buttons spam warframe abilities
  • Void dash dosen't work unless you set crouch as toggle (but then you lose your ability to roll/dodge and gameplay becomes weird)
Edited by carnaga

52 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hotfix 19.0.3

Changes:

• Greater Lenses can now be found through Sortie rewards in addition to Regular Lenses. Note this doesn't affect the drop chance of other items within Sorties, just the Focus Lens school of drops now has more options.

• In an effort to help performance of our particle system, we now create fewer particles (60%) when your particle system quality is set to Low.

• Polished aspects of Kuva Fortress Assault missions. Individual markers have been added to shootable targets during the 'destroy the targeting mechanism' phase, and added teleport action under the falling debris so players don't get stuck when it's destroyed.

• Kuva Fortress Cache hunting has been moved to Fortress Exterminate missions as it makes more sense for the pacing of the mission demands.

• The Zarr has received a balance pass:
      - Crit Chance increased from 10% to 15%

- Status Chance increased from 15% to 20%

- Barrage range increased from 12m to 15m

- Barrage reload time now matches Cannon reload time

- Added Punch Through to Barrage mode

- Removed Self Damage from secondary cluster bombs

Fixes:

• Fixed several common crashes.

• Fixed Primed Fury missing from the Codex.

• Fixed The Codex displaying incorrect resistances for all enemies. This was just a UI bug and did not affect actual gameplay.

• Fixed the whisker placement on Kavat heads.

• Fixed an exploit with Relics in non-endless Fissure missions.

• Fixed the stealth Affinity multiplier not giving you more Affinity and Focus despite it saying it is.

• Fixed Wukong's Defy and Iron Jab having duplicate Ability Descriptions.

• Fixed Loki's Invisibility visual effects appearing as a bubble rather than a silhouette of Loki.

• Fixed Volt's Arrester helmet having tinting issues.

• Fixed a confusing minimap marker in the Kuva Fortress tileset.

• Fixed 'You picked up a key' transmission on the Kuva Fortress Assault mission playing for all players rather than just the user picking up the key.

• Fixed issue with Motion Blur on Profile Dioramas.

• Fixed an issue with the reward manifest on Alator, Mars.

• Fixed issues with an awkward heavy landing sound on Ash's Teleport.

• Fixed issues with players escaping the Fortress Extraction levels.

• Fixed the Grineer Icon on the Kuva Scimitar skin floating.

• Fixed unreleased Relics and Primes appearing in missions.

• Fixed intense flickering on DX9 sessions.

• Fixed issues with trading.

• Fixed missing music in the Operator Cradle room.

• Fixed Ember Noble idle set using the wrong animations for different variants as per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/718794-ember-noble-animations/

• Fixed missing link to Tethra's Doom mods in the codex (was preventing Jolt and Voltaic Strike from showing up in the codex).

• Fixed issues with Steam Controller not working.

• Fixed a significant amount of missing Codex Mods thanks to the helpful Tenno here https://forums.warframe.com/topic/175141-list-of-codex-bugs/?page=14#comment-7954000

Spoiler Changes & Fixes :

Hide contents

Riven Mod Changes:

• Removed the "Kill Sentients without raising alarms" Unveil challenge due to impossibility with the way Lua mission spawning works.Challenge complications will be updated retroactively, in this case, the removed challenge will simply become "Kill Sentients".

• Fixed a loss of functionality in the Arsenal when swapping configurations with Riven Mods.

• Tweaked and removed some of the more frustrating challenges for Riven Unveliling.

• Fixed heads while aim-gliding challenge for Riven Mods not requiring lethal headshots, they have to be kills now.

Changes:

• Fixed the ineffective jump animation that happens when attempting to jump while hitting the ground but before landing animation (which would leave you stuck in the animation and likely inside the Maw's stomach afterward)

• Added various sound polish to Operator Void powers.

• Fixed the Codex Entry for 'The War Within' not using the correct Operator.

• Refined the targeting of the Golden Maw for the 'Transference' portion of The War Within to be more user friendly.

• Kuva Siphon spawning has been disabled in Invasions and Void Fissure missions.

• Refined the contrast of the Archwing Lasers in the 3rd mission of 'The War Within' to be more colourblind friendly.

• Removed the energy drain from the Golden Maw Transference.

• Increased the range of Operator Void Pulse.

• Reduced the finisher range of the Golden Maw (he has less of a range to snatch you now).

• Polished Operator movement on several animations.

• Improved the behaviours of Teshin's Specter so it doesn't sit around doing nothing when players are off-navigation, it will instead switch immediately to ranged.

Fixes:

• Fixed Orvius parts being exchanged for Ducats.

• Fixed Kuva Siphons becoming 'frozen' by several Warframe powers, allowing for infinite farming.

• Fixed Kuva Siphon progress being wiped during a host migration. Currently host migration will restart the event, but we are looking for 'continue' solutions.

• Fixed viewing other player's profiles showing your own 'The War Within' alignment.

• Fixed subtitles missing from The Worm Queen's transmissions.

• Fixed the 'Broken Sceptre' weapon affecting respawn of Health drops in Conclave.

• Fixed a number of crashes and game freezes related to using your Operator as MIrage and Inaros.

• Fixed a number of crashes and game freezes related to Operator Transference.

• Fixed issues with key bindings and Transference usage which should help players on controllers.

• Fixed game freezes related to timing Transference usage.

• Fixed an issue where you could use Transference to teleport through thin walls.

• Fixed snow appearing in cutscenes of The War Within after dying on the mountain pass.

• Fixed an issue with infinite Warframe power casting in Operator form.

• Fixed being able to jump and run in the water as your Operator.

• Fixed Powers affecting Kuva Siphoning.

You fixed seeing our own alignment when viewing others' profiles. But when is that alignment going to mean something? It would be a shame to have to wait a year until the next quest to find out the point of all those choices.

hello.,,nice updates and all..but just wondering if its just me, but loki descripition is missing from armory and I did spy on mars and while hacking the console i fell through the floor and got stuck and /unstuck didn't work.

33 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Do those Operator fixes include the issue for the Hold To Crouch setting for controllers not working with the Operator crouch/Void walk and Dash?

@[DE]Rebecca please please pleaseeeee fix this one next xD completely messed up my parkor set up 

The changes to operator powers and controllers are worse than before. I can no longer use focus powers at all and I still cannot use operator dash without adding toggle crouch to my crowded controller layout (hold to crouch is vital for bullet jumping). Please fix this in the near future. 

Another hotfix and I still can't do the first mission of TWW, no ordis talking about the quest in  the ship, when I get to the mission there's no dialogue form the lotus and it's totally useless to even go to the objective marker cause nothing happens. I let my friend try it on his computer with my account (he's already finished TWW) didn't work for him either till he did the rescue mission on the same node as the quest. Once he seen the dialogue for Lotus he quit the mission so I could do it. Had to wait till the hotfix was done and when I got on it still didn't work for me. Even did the rescue mission but that didn't help.

Found out I also have the bug where you get traces but no reward from fissure missions. And going back to the no dialogue issue with TWW quest, it seem ordis no longer tells me when foundry items are done.

Edited by GhostJak1
Update

Thanks for fixing the stealth multiplier.  Stealth is still heavily gimped by the new AI changes though (on top of the bugs it already has).  It seriously needs some reworking/buffing soon, or stealth farming is going to be in trouble.

Some things to note:

Weapon impacts on terrain attract enemy attention and immediately alert them.  This includes swinging a staff-type weapon normally, because the attack comes from on low and strikes the ground often (or always, if you have Reach or Primed Reach on), or trying to do any finisher too close to a surface (the basic attack will still sometimes strike a nearby surface before doing the finisher animation and even as you finisher kill them it still counts as a non-stealth kill and you lose your multiplier.

Enemies will look at corpses even after they've been vaporized, by means such as corrosive or channeling damage.  I've struck an enemy with a channeled finisher attack, and the corpse float up to the ceiling and vanish, and five seconds later an enemy waltzed in and stared right at the ceiling where the corpse still "was".

Finisher attacks are almost all really slow.  They can take 1-2 seconds to get the job done, when most of the time you'd be better off just stabbing them right in the face for the quick and easy kill.  Something really needs to be done about how slow and ponderous the stealth murder system is.

Enemies that are asleep and 100% unaware will still sometimes break your combo meter, for no good reason.  I've tried testing every possible error on my end and still can't find a reason for this.  It happens more often with ranged and non-finisher melee attacks, but even finishers aren't immune to this problem.

My solution to most of these problems:

Attacks on "aware" enemies (enemies actively looking for you but haven't seen you yet) should still count as stealth kills.  An enemy that is aware should have a slightly increased detection radius compared to their calm state, and go in to their "alerted" state (fully red arrow, ready to go for the alarm) if they hear or see a kill, the same as if they'd seen you.