Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

51 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Riven mods are perfect

Nothing is perfect and neither are riven mods, pretty sure if you look around here or any forum about Warframe, you'll see that the vast majority of people have lots of legit issues with these mods, with lots of very nice solutions to the very real problems present.

After waking up in the operator room from being pulled out of my warframe things progress interestingly as Ordis starts trying to kill me because of his "Purge Precept" (****in Ordis!) then there's an air decompression sound similar to what happens on Corpus missions, and then nothing there's nowhere to go except the entrance and it's locked. I looked online to see if I was missing a switch or something, and I then see in these videos that Ordis exclaims a few more lines of dialogue and then decompresses the ship to get the door open so that you can try to escape. This, of course, Is not happening for me. I restarted the game by closing the application via the Alt+Tab command and proceeded to play through this segment of the quest several more times, but none of that yielded a change. I also tried verifying the download cache and even re-installing the whole game, but It all keeps happening the same way, and because of this I am now incapable of making ANY progress in the game.

5 minutes ago, Separius said:

Nothing is perfect and neither are riven mods, pretty sure if you look around here or any forum about Warframe, you'll see that the vast majority of people have lots of legit issues with these mods, with lots of very nice solutions to the very real problems present.

It's not the vast majority because the vast majority don't even post on the forums. It's the loud minority and even then there's two sides.

None of the problems people have stated are legit in any way. They're nothing but excuses by people who don't understand game economics and don't value play time. They simply want everything right away and would destroy any long term play value this game could ever have in order to get what they want.

I'm the first person to bark at DE when they make a mistake but this is not one of those cases. This is the best update they've done in over a year.

1 hour ago, Legion216 said:

Riven mods are still the same. PLEASE, folks. Reconsider this mechanic, it's hurting the game. 

It doesn't hurt anything :P The game was already easy for geared players. If anything it makes a LOT of the shiet weapons that we never used because they were too weak now viable, which is fantastic. I am actually taking weapons that i never really used after formaing and using them again :D How is that a bad thing?

Yea, sure, some people want to complain about power creep but what about nara perma invis or the dmg on most of our top tier weapons? Everything in this game was already pretty cheese. These mods just give us the chance to bring out old stuff we never used after they either got nerfed or after new/stronger stuff came out. You also have to consider that these are ENDGAME mods, hence the MR requirement. 

Edited by Kaoru_Sugimura

8 minutes ago, theblackgaryoak said:

I can not use my focus ability anymore after this update just transference power only for both keyboard and controller. 

I had/have the same issue... it appears it's now a quick double tap of 5 instead of the old (well since tww release) hold 5.  Yes it would be really nice if the devs actually tell us when they change a key setting in the game but no that would be too simple and obvious a thing to do.

6 minutes ago, Kaoru_Sugimura said:

It doesn't hurt anything :P The game was already easy for geared players. If anything it makes a LOT of the shiet weapons that we never used because they were too weak now viable, which is fantastic. I am actually taking weapons that i never really used after formaing and using them again :D How is that a bad thing?

Yea, sure, some people want to complain about power creep but what about nara perma invis or the dmg on most of our top tier weapons? Everything in this game was already pretty cheese. These mods just give us the chance to bring out old stuff we never used after they either got nerfed or after new/stronger stuff came out. You also have to consider that these are ENDGAME mods, hence the MR requirement. 

Yea the people complaining about Riven mods being too strong obviously haven't seen a Naramon Banshee swing Galantine Prime for 45million AoE.

Riven mods give players something long term to do. For once content that lasts more than a day.

Just now, Xzorn said:

Yea the people complaining about Riven mods being too strong obviously haven't seen a Naramon Banshee swing Galantine Prime for 45million AoE.

Riven mods give players something long term to do. For once content that lasts more than a day.

Exactly. I do believe it should be worked on so we can choose to spend extra Kuva to be guaranteed 3 or 4 stat rolls but other than that i think it is perfect. It allows us to bring back old weapons and still be useful to the team and yea, there are a lot of super dmg things one can do with banshee though i prefer volt nara simply for the maiming telos boltace speed runs lol

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Kuva Fortress Cache hunting has been moved to Fortress Exterminate missions as it makes more sense for the pacing of the mission demands.

Well, maybe there's a another node, but I tried two in a row in Dakata and did not see the UI for the Caches.

I'll try out other nodes and Dakata again when I have time.

19 minutes ago, Kaoru_Sugimura said:

The fact that they are making old weapons good is GREAT.

You know what isn't? How much RNG it's stuck behind. You know whta else? The fact that after spending a hard earned resource on it, the stat rolls are random, meaning they can go down. And they frequently do. Spending Kuva (or any other resource) on ANYTHING should ONLY make things better, guaranteed. It's like spending Endo on a mod and there being a chance that the rank actually goes down.